BMW = Brings Me Women

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dante79

Club Guest
Hi everyone,Just thought I'd say a quick hello to all you lucky BMW folks. A bit about myself...Well...I've always longed to own a BMW since I was a little todger. There's just something so alluring and sexy about it that even Hannah Tan doesn't even come close (sorry Hannah !). I was once asked if I had a choice of a Ferrari and a BMW, which would I choose, I said BMW anytime. That's how much I love the car. Although now that I'm very much older (and greedier!), I might have to think twice and actually want both instead !I've driven a BMW before many times but never really owned one i.e. buy it with my hard-earned cash. But hopefully this will change in a couple weeks time......:rock:----------------# -What do you drive:Too malu to say, especially in an exclusive club like this where the cheapest car is still considered a luxury item.Let's say my car is Buatan Malaysia. No...not BMW...but more like Bas Mini Wilayah.# -Male / FemaleLast I checked, male.# -Picture of you(optional)Only for the ladies.# -Location:Born and bred in KL and UK (not Ulu Kelang).# -Occupation:Corporate slave.# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:From my dad who's a BMW enthusiast and hobbyist.# -When was it?Since donkey years.# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?I may have dreamt to own a BMW since forever, but I must admit my knowledge in cars is zilch. Fingers crossed, I may be driving my very own BMW in a couple weeks time. If all goes well (legs crossed too!), it will be a very nice E46 323i. I guess I'm preparing myself in knowing everything there is to know about my new baby (toes crossed !!), through this forum.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Hoping to make as many new friends (BMW owners and non-BMW owners alike) as possible !# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Fulfill my dream and become a millionaire so I can buy that dream car of mine - BMW Z4 M Coupe !!!PS : I'm not kidding tho' !

lol2.haha...BMW is indeed bring more woman!! It's true.hahaha...and yes, Z4 M Coupe is the one. I think any Z4 variant either 2.2, 2.5 or 3.0 is superb. My dream car indeed. :love:

Btw, welcome to tha club bro!! Nice intro though. Enjoy your staying here!! :4:

Yes, yes, yes. you are at the right place. Sign in ASAP as members. don't have to wait till your e46 arrive. Arghhhh.. almost forgot, welcome to the club, welcome....

hmmmm... Ferrari ......

Strider;316099 said:
Yes, yes, yes. you are at the right place. Sign in ASAP as members. don't have to wait till your e46 arrive. Arghhhh.. almost forgot, welcome to the club, welcome....

hmmmm... Ferrari ......

Cheers mate.

How do I sign in as a member ?

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

Welcome to the club dude!

Do sign up as official member.......membership has its privileges!!!!!

meanguy;316245 said:

Thanks !

But how do I sign up to be a member ????

Anyone pls advise ?

Dante79;316189 said:
Cheers mate.

How do I sign in as a member ?

Dear Dante, firstly welcome to the club. Thanks for your interest in signing up as an official member, more information in doing so can be found at this link:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12560

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to PM any of the committee members.

Wishing you a pleasant stay,
BerserkDroid

meanguy;316245 said:

Thanks !

But how do I sign up to be a member ????

Anyone pls advise ?

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

Top Bottom