BMW bonnet logo badget

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jonathan.lim

Club Guest
Guys just want to share here,my front bonnet bmw logo badge was stolen!pitty, car only 2 months old then ppl gorek the logo.No idea why people wana curi the logo. Without the front logo, you dun feel comfortable and infact in really bad mood driving your UDM.Call up my bmw sale rap, find out need to pay RM170 for just the badge.Drive down to Glenmarie, get the logo and ask them to install it. Walah, no glue, no double sided tape, no nothing, and the logo and clip on and "click" thats all.:( no wonder the logo so easy kena curi.so, if you are unlucky like me.Don;t worry, i understand the downside feeling of lossing the badge, quickly drive to any bmw showroom and get the replacement immediately. Pay rm170.. charm... and everything back to your shinning UDM.just my 2 cents to share if you are so unlucky like me.

hmmm... haven't experienced it yet :D (touch wood)
anyway, I keep the original BMW badge with me, as I'd installed Carbon Fiber BMW badge onto my car... bonnet and hood... look cool :top: cost only around RM100

Now you know why there are some non-bmw cars running around with bmw logos on them....:rolleyes:

You may want to put a silicon at the back before pressing the roundel in.
But then again, if it is so difficult to remove, they might scratch you car instead.
Whattodo???

I kept on loosing the metal tyre valve caps. Now I don't bother anymore. Just put on the black plastic ones.

are those people really itchy... lepas makan takde kerja nak buat??? sigh...
maybe we shouldn't park our car at those secluded place...

Then again, I also got my logo nicked when I parked my car at a busy place....

thule;375009 said:
are those people really itchy... lepas makan takde kerja nak buat??? sigh...
maybe we shouldn't park our car at those secluded place...

thule;374999 said:
hmmm... haven't experienced it yet :D (touch wood)
anyway, I keep the original BMW badge with me, as I'd installed Carbon Fiber BMW badge onto my car... bonnet and hood... look cool :top: cost only around RM100

bro, around rm100 for 1 or for 2 front and back.
now day many guy take out other people car emblem,sport rim center cap and tyre air valve cap and sell murah2 to others. my weekend car pun also kena tapau valve cap..after that just put black plastic cap..so nobody want..hehehe:stupid:

they cant afford bmw so just steal those badge for "shiok sendiri" lo..tat y udm owner ended up paying 3 figure $$$ :). tis lesson teach u don be stingy with parking, lol...u stingy then in another form of way u will lose money :) LOL

maxkpp;375006 said:
But then again, if it is so difficult to remove, they might scratch you car instead.
Whattodo???

I kept on loosing the metal tyre valve caps. Now I don't bother anymore. Just put on the black plastic ones.

wow! you just alert me of that! I can't be keeping those metal cap and put on plastic cap just to avoid being curi right.. haih.. keep it or change it... :106: tak tau lah

chookleng;375035 said:
they cant afford bmw so just steal those badge for "shiok sendiri" lo..tat y udm owner ended up paying 3 figure $$$ :). tis lesson teach u don be stingy with parking, lol...u stingy then in another form of way u will lose money :) LOL

tak stingy lah bro!
I was playing badminton and park the car outside the badminton court la( if you do know the badminton court in taman coonaught next to 118 hokker stall)
i even find a first row spot under street lights. the car facing the footsall court somemore(downstair is footsall court), too shinny! kena gorek!

maxkpp;375006 said:
Whattodo???

For queries, how much each cap cost you??

RM5/pc, not much but ... very annoying to keep on having to replace them.

And for the roundel ... I buy from BOMIN Jln Ipoh at RM50-00.

Mouse;375234 said:
E90 roundel so expensive? E46 only cost 50-60

should be the same roundel.

I think AB and IA charge expensive.
At least i have checked with both and rm170 was the given price from btoh place.

AB or Ingress will put you on chopping board the moment you step into their showroom or buy anything from them...
For original parts.. always go to the stockist... depending where you live, there are many reputable BMW parts stockist around Klang Valley.. especially in PJ and Jalan Ipoh area...

Thanks for sharing your bitter experience,
Haven't you insured your car? Then you could claim it :)

However, I am sorry to hear this,
I too had got a car last week on lease with the help of carleasedepot people,
So, after reading your post, I too have to be alert :)

Cheers,
Umeer("Just got new car on lease")

no wonderla so many kancil with bmw badge and metal cap around...the cheapest way to increase hp and pay less road tax....

first of all,i'm new in the forum.
the topic seems interesting
so nak share something jugak.

i just bought e36 last week
(now i'm a proud bimmer!)
*wink*
went to jalan ipoh with my dad to get some parts for the car
memang planning to buy a new logo
since yang lama dah berkarat teruk
so my dad told me about logos being stolen, kena kopak and so on
because the logo just ada this simple clip on its back
he told me can put some silicone in the holes
before inserting the clip
then afterwards seal the clip by putting some kind of skrew ke apa ntah
i'm not very sure *hehe*
but it looks solid enough.
i tried to take it off, tapi the logo still intact.

but i agree with maxkpp
if they can't get the logo and ending up frustrated,
mesti calar kereta punya!

note:my dad cakap nak pakai kereta mahal, u have to pay the price. *sigh*

imagine...if u are driving a mitsubishi or a honda type R on our malaysia road.....:laugh:

jonathan.lim;374969 said:
Guys just want to share here,
my front bonnet bmw logo badge was stolen!
pitty, car only 2 months old then ppl gorek the logo.
No idea why people wana curi the logo.
Without the front logo, you dun feel comfortable and infact in really bad mood driving your UDM.
Call up my bmw sale rap, find out need to pay RM170 for just the badge.
Drive down to Glenmarie, get the logo and ask them to install it.
Walah, no glue, no double sided tape, no nothing, and the logo and clip on and "click" thats all.
:( no wonder the logo so easy kena curi.

so, if you are unlucky like me.
Don;t worry, i understand the downside feeling of lossing the badge, quickly drive to any bmw showroom and get the replacement immediately. Pay rm170.. charm... and everything back to your shinning UDM.

just my 2 cents to share if you are so unlucky like me.

Top Bottom