Bmw addict. (Newcomer)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lead_Foot

Club Guest
Hi to all Bmw followers and Enthusiasts!-What do you drive: A couple actually. Newly acquired 2008 E60 530d (here in KL) 95 E34 M5 (M) (Back in Sussex UK)-Male / FemaleMale-Picture of you(optional)Maybe later.-Location:Just moved to Kuala Lumpur in Jan. I live in IDamansara-Occupation:Business Development Consultant at KPMG.-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Through my girlfriends cousin, who is a member. -When was it?Last night.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?I would love to make new friends, as i am still new here in KL.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Would like to meet every single member if possible, What does the club have in store for us members and forumers?-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Hopefully live here and get married to a local. Most probably buy the latest 5 Series that comes out within 2-3 Years time.

Welcome to the Club. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us. by any chance are you going to ship the E34 M5 to Malaysia? I think you should.

Thank you for your warm welcomes.

Kaiza635csi, funny you should ask the car is actually in the process of getting shipped here. Should be here by end of May.

Lead_Foot;319945 said:
Thank you for your warm welcomes.

Kaiza635csi, funny you should ask the car is actually in the process of getting shipped here. Should be here by end of May.

Welcome ....

as for the M5 - keep all your BMW contacts in UK .. No parts available over here ... But then - there is always Ebay ... :top: ..

Oh yes that is very true! i had a tough time looking for my parts last year.

535i;319949 said:
Welcome ....

as for the M5 - keep all your BMW contacts in UK .. No parts available over here ... But then - there is always Ebay ... :top: ..

Welcome brother,

I thought after spending quite some time in the UK you might want to consider CBU girl (UK spec) as your future wife. Local CKD girls also OK. Less rust on the underbody. He he ..

welcome to the club. I have a 530D 2004 bought from BMW Malaysia but having problem already. lots of smoke and cannot accelerate at high speed. beware !!!! hahahahh
still searching for solution why my car can not go more than 140kmph now. No joke and seems like speed limiting. By the way, my mileage come to 140K now and need to top up lubricant sometime 13K interval after service.
Good Luck.

funfer_fahrer;320183 said:
Welcome brother,

I thought after spending quite some time in the UK you might want to consider CBU girl (UK spec) as your future wife. Local CKD girls also OK. Less rust on the underbody. He he ..

Thanks for the welcome. I did have a Uk spec wife. Mind you i was born and bred in England.

BMW530d lover;320213 said:
welcome to the club. I have a 530D 2004 bought from BMW Malaysia but having problem already. lots of smoke and cannot accelerate at high speed. beware !!!! hahahahh
still searching for solution why my car can not go more than 140kmph now. No joke and seems like speed limiting. By the way, my mileage come to 140K now and need to top up lubricant sometime 13K interval after service.
Good Luck.

I never used to have problems like that in the UK, but i heard the Diesel fuel grade isnt so great here in malaysia. I only heard, im not saying it is. Maybe you need to send it back to BMW Malaysia and get a full diagnosis on your car. As i heard from a friend of mine here, he has a 2006 535d that he shipped from London, after a year he had to do a major overhaul to the car. It has something to do with the Fuel grade here in malaysia, maybe not only malaysia but other regions around asia. Or maybe its a sign for you to buy a new BMW??

Thanks again for the welcome. As soon as i have fully settled in here in Malaysia, I will surely join as an Official Member.

Regards,

Leadfoot a.k.a Jon Alvares.

hi there Lead_Foot!
welcome to BCM!

quite interested in how you managed to get your m5 shipped to malaysia.
may be in a position to do the same thing from Australia.

Top Bottom