Bmw 525 ijz turbo nak jual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
those rims are suppose to come out of the ///M6 with the size ( 19-20") .... I don't understand the language being used but may I suggest the 1JZ -gte VVTi since it is a much newer engine ..... and with the help of the "VVTi" system should help with the saving of gas (oil) ..... same horse power(280bhp) !!! good luck!!
here are some pics of the 1Jz - 2Jz sssssss

simonseze34;384904 said:
those rims are suppose to come out of the ///M6 with the size ( 19-20") .... I don't understand the language being used but may I suggest the 1JZ -gte VVTi since it is a much newer engine ..... and with the help of the "VVTi" system should help with the saving of gas (oil) ..... same horse power(280bhp) !!! good luck!!
here are some pics of the 1Jz - 2Jz sssssss

The thread owner selling his car which with 1jz engine .....Not discuss about d 1jz engine ......

cheers

Lionel_Koh;384919 said:
The thread owner selling his car which with 1jz engine .....Not discuss about d 1jz engine ......

cheers

that right. i just seeling my car. ok rim 17". this rim not for 3 series. just for 5 series. anyone want to buy this car..contact me ok. price--nego.

ooopppss ....sorry .....I'd better learn Malay....!!!! just trying to help ....really sorry !

Top Bottom