BMW 320i; Added minor exterior modifications

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hazeriq

Club Guest
Just to share some pictures of my car, it still has a lot more to go in terms of modification. Modifications:1. M-tech body kit2. Hamann Front Lip3. Breyton exhaust pipe4. 19 inch Breyton Race CS Rims (Matt Grey with Red Stripe)Decisions pending:1. New springs (lowered)2. Spacers3. Roof & Rear SpoilersFeel free to give some feedbacks on what should the priority for future modifications... :wink:
1_893810263l.jpg
1_320274768l.jpg
1_499571737l.jpg
1_342140914l.jpg
1_502632035l.jpg
1_711905955l.jpg

I thought of lowering the car. They recommended me to change only the springs rather than changing the whole thing.

In addition, I am not so sure whether spacers would make significant difference, in terms of whether it'll look better.

Springs are roughly RM1200++ while the Spacers are roughly RM500++
Excluding installation..

Any recommendations on other cheaper places and also whether i should get it...

Nice ride hazeriq! :top:
We both have the same-coloured ride...

With 19", you would really want to give priority to lowering the ride, as the fender gap would be more pronounced with bigger wheels. Btw, what are the offsets of your wheels?

Also, you might want to consider getting the blacklines, really accentuates the looks of the E90 rear :)

hazeriq;323343 said:
I thought of lowering the car. They recommended me to change only the springs rather than changing the whole thing.

In addition, I am not so sure whether spacers would make significant difference, in terms of whether it'll look better.

Springs are roughly RM1200++ while the Spacers are roughly RM500++
Excluding installation..

Any recommendations on other cheaper places and also whether i should get it...
Why stop at the springs? Go for a decent coilover kit to increase the overall driving (cornering) experience. =D

get the black/shadowline rear lights
and lowering is a must! if you only want to change the springs go for eibach.

Nice ride bro. :top: Really interested wif your Breyton exhaust pipe. Would you mind to share where do you got that exhaust pipe, bro? Which shop and how much the $?

Cheers!! :4:

hazeriq;324516 said:
Bought the Breyton Accessories from Auto Futures...
The exhaust is RM1100 (include installation) and he adjusted the price a little here and there cause I bought the Breyton rims together with the exhaust the other day. :proud:

Ah, okay. Can i know where's this Auto Futures is? Sunway? KJ? Mind share it wif me, bro. Thanx. Cheers!! :4:

hazeriq;325215 said:
i'll do some makan2 one day for all the e90 members at my house.. :smokin:

THANK YOU for your invitation, its a VERY big E9X group....you need to use the playground near your house la .....

Cheers bro,

hazeriq;325215 said:
Auto Future Design
11 Jalan ss21/37
Damansara Utama

The place is at uptown. Should be beside "Park Village" nasi lemak restaurant. :burnout:

Thanx a lot, bro. Really appreciated. :top:

nice garang ride u have there.... lowering it makes it looks more GARANG

Thanks man, my initial plan was to make it as "garang" as possible.. aha.. :wink:

I was planning to put Blackline, but I would put it after I install rear and roof spoilers to the car. Would take quite some time though since it would cost me a bomb to do so..

Plus, after looking at pics at Bimmerpost, I seriously regret putting on the Hamann Front lips since Carbon Fiber Hartge Front Lips looks freaking2 awesome no joke.. :frown:

I'll sell off my Hamann Lip straight if I get my hands on those Hartge Lips..
Any good hartge sellers around? :love:

Damn... who in the right state of mind would do that :(

On the bright side, you could consider to change to the CF grilles bro...

Who is the stupit person who steal your car grill:cool: but friend, did your car alarm system activate when the person.......~???

One more issue, friend, do you know how much it cost for the blackline tail light~???

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, been out of town for few days.

On the bright side, you could consider to change to the CF grilles bro...

Ahaha, as much as I want to :rolleyes:, replacing CF grills are much painful compared to the normal black ones. hehe.
I had to buy a new one (1 pair), and it actually cost RM400, at least it was reasonable.

Who is the stupit person who steal your car grill but friend, did your car alarm system activate when the person.......~???

Sadly, the car doesn't have any alarm system, but it should be good to have one right now..
Oh, and about the Blackline Tail lights, Auto Future quoted me at around RM1100, it should be around that price. :wink:

Top Bottom