BMW 30 CSI 1970's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dayalan

Club Guest
Guys earlier today i saw a BMW 30 CSi for sale is my friends use car in Damansara area........... Mint Condition anyone interested can take a look. the use car is called platinum cars

Dayalan;488044 said:
Guys earlier today i saw a BMW 30 CSi for sale is my friends use car in Damansara area........... Mint Condition
anyone interested can take a look. the use car is called platinum cars

Some pics of the mentioned car would def be great...

Is this the "Ferrari" red 3.0CSi, you are talking about? If it is, it is still sitting there. I stopped there today, salesman says car has been sitting for a long time. Owner is asking RM 70 000 for it. Car looks good, but not in mint condition. Salesman says it does not start, and has a replace engine.

Doesn't start does not spell disaster. More interested in what engine is now under the hood.

mafia;488144 said:
at andrew's place?... hmm..will call him

andrew is no longer thre mate, separated recently. But he may keep his HP still.
Yes Tor, car was thre long...long time.

this car would be perfect for the full-works M30B35 somebody is selling on this forum..

RAMOURA;595521 said:
andrew is no longer thre mate, separated recently. But he may keep his HP still.
Yes Tor, car was thre long...long time.

issit?.. how but the swisswax?... thts his right?

nemain nemain.. let that E9 stay there for another year or so. then i'll make an offer :)

it sure will cost 3 to 4 times ur e30 restoring that.. m restoring an e9 and it aint cheap...goodluck tho...

This thread together with another quite like it shows that there is less than a handful in Malaysia. Between 2-5 would be my estimate. These E-9 will never be cheap, and they should´t. Anyone that get hold of one of these will be the King of the Hill. BMW has even started to restore them themselves, at the factory. The E-9 will for always be one of the most sought after classic. You got hold of a original E-9 with matching numbers, and mint condition, it will never loose it´s value. In europe prices at rising for each year, cars being in "so-so" condition are being bought up and restored. I leave you with two links. One from BMW restoration center, the other from a true 81 year old enthusiast. Enjoy.

www.press.bmwgroup.com/pressclub/p/...lId=6&id=T0079236EN&left_menu_item=node__2387

www.bmwclassic.com/2/webmill.php?id=952679

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTvFWQM3kwY

Top Bottom