black oil service light

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dhivo

Club Guest
Hi eveyone, Please help me!!!!!I done my service 2 months back and my mechanic reset my service light which is all green.1)Now may i know how much mileage for each green bar>? Mine even after 2000km light still green.izit ok?2) How this service light working ? oli sensor or just set the bar for certain mileage?I really appreciate your reply.Thanks.

It has got sensor to check condition of your engine oil pressure. If the oil is used for too long, it lost the viscosity and oil pressure then the green bar will slowly turn to yellow.

Agree.. careful driver plus premium oil will prolong the life of the oil and extend the service interval.

hi all...
i like to ask opinion...

If other car that have oil pressure gauge ,
than we can roughly knows how the oil condition by looking at the gauge also?

sam1741,

The old fashion teory is best... change every 5000km or 6months whichever come first

Dhivo;372192 said:
Hi eveyone,

Please help me!!!!!

I done my service 2 months back and my mechanic reset my service light which is all green.

1)Now may i know how much mileage for each green bar>? Mine even after 2000km light still green.izit ok?
Thanks.

Each bar is about 4000-5000 km

geoffreylee;372400 said:
The old fashion teory is best... change every 5000km or 6months whichever come first

Tree-hugger will disagree.
Most newer EFI engines can do longer than 5k change.
And if using sythentic, 5k change will be a waste.

Cheers

First time using bmw???

Dhivo;372192 said:
Hi eveyone,

Please help me!!!!!

I done my service 2 months back and my mechanic reset my service light which is all green.

1)Now may i know how much mileage for each green bar>? Mine even after 2000km light still green.izit ok?

2) How this service light working ? oli sensor or just set the bar for certain mileage?

I really appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

:stupid:, he he he he he.., :34:, first time using BMW???,
you did not understand BMW technical??,
you did not know the BMW evolute from motorcycle company to automobile ..,
to aeronautic and finally to aerospace company... in the 1940s ERA??? (SWASTIKA era)

you did not know the BMW preduce rocket engine??, gas turbine turbo jet engine??,
piston combat aircraft engine???...O???

you are just like the Hydrogen 's NUCLEUS user...
that they maintain thier nuclear powered vehicle much frequent..:34: :stupid:

what you had to do is to get the user MANUAL..., and make sure your car FREE of BUGgss

JOKER;374354 said:
:stupid:, he he he he he.., :34:, first time using BMW???,
you did not understand BMW technical??,
you did not know the BMW evolute from motorcycle company to automobile ..,
to aeronautic and finally to aerospace company... in the 1940s ERA??? (SWASTIKA era)

you did not know the BMW preduce rocket engine??, gas turbine turbo jet engine??,
piston combat aircraft engine???...O???

you are just like the Hydrogen 's NUCLEUS user...
that they maintain thier nuclear powered vehicle much frequent..:34: :stupid:

what you had to do is to get the user MANUAL..., and make sure your car FREE of BUGgss

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT JOKER!!!!

After World War I, BMW (and Germany) were forced to cease aircraft (engine) production by the terms of the Versailles Armistice Treaty. The company consequently shifted to motorcycle production in 1923 once the restrictions of the treaty started to be lifted, followed by automobiles in 1928.]

The circular blue and white BMW logo or roundel is often alleged to portray the movement of an airplane propeller, an interpretation that BMW adopted for convenience in 1929

Once a joker always a joker and stoopid

http://www.bmw.com/bmwhistory/com/en/index.html

Wlvrn;374358 said:
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT JOKER!!!!

After World War I, BMW (and Germany) were forced to cease aircraft (engine) production by the terms of the Versailles Armistice Treaty. The company consequently shifted to motorcycle production in 1923 once the restrictions of the treaty started to be lifted, followed by automobiles in 1928.]

The circular blue and white BMW logo or roundel is often alleged to portray the movement of an airplane propeller, an interpretation that BMW adopted for convenience in 1929

Once a joker always a joker and stoopid

the Blue colour ... and the white colour... guess it carefully...,
blue normally refer to deep ocean (water colour)....,
white usually point to the steam from boilling water.....,
make analyst..., it was idea of powering a vehicle with Hydrogen and Oxigen from water
and combusted with air into steam...ha ha ha ha.. am i right??? :34:

soo if they changed the colour to brown -> wooden propeller;
Black --> hydrocarbon..., soo the white would be carbon monoxide...!!! :34:

Top Bottom