Black line exterieur

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ibnuamzah

Club Guest
Hi. Im using e46, 318i sedan (2004). Is there anyone would like to sell the BLACK LINE EXTERIEUR? Now i'm using chrome line exterieur. It would be very good if sum1 out there juz like to swap/exchange. I'll pay all the costs. Nego. (ibnuamzah@yahoo.com) :top:

ibnuamzah;473978 said:
Hi. Im using e46, 318i sedan (2004). Is there anyone would like to sell the BLACK LINE EXTERIEUR? Now i'm using chrome line exterieur. It would be very good if sum1 out there juz like to swap/exchange. I'll pay all the costs. Nego. (ibnuamzah@yahoo.com) :top:

It's called shadowline trim in BMW speak ... It is very expensive to buy new from BMW ... the best alternative is to send it to a paint shop and ask them to paint it in high gloss black ... dat should do the trick.

bimmerholic;474009 said:
spray? cheap RM5 canister could do the job..

Hahahaha ... There is a reason why shadowline is expensive bro ... there's no way a cheap paint in a can job can match the glossiness and the durability of the shadowline trim. That's why better to take it to a proper paint shop and have it done.

FYI ... BMW charge RM1700 perside just for the rain gutter in shadowline trim :eek:

i have black line exterior.... i dont mind swapping with ur chrome..... give me ur phone number and we can meet for tt to discuss on our exchange.

Just be careful when removing the trim. Better get the spare clip as they tends to break during removal.

B33mEr;474010 said:
It's called shadowline trim in BMW speak ... It is very expensive to buy new from BMW ... the best alternative is to send it to a paint shop and ask them to paint it in high gloss black ... dat should do the trick.

Sent to the paint shop will do? I asked many friends of mine. I juz got the same answer, chrome cannot be painted, will not lasting/will spoil.

B33mEr;474011 said:
Hahahaha ... There is a reason why shadowline is expensive bro ... there's no way a cheap paint in a can job can match the glossiness and the durability of the shadowline trim. That's why better to take it to a proper paint shop and have it done.

FYI ... BMW charge RM1700 perside just for the rain gutter in shadowline trim :eek:

juz came back from sunway. I asked the price for the black line both side. It costs rm 3k++ :eek:
Directly order from german through BMW

well, if the paint shop know what's surface preparation is all about, it should not be a problem....:top:

my one like perabot jati...kayu bro... so sad
thinking to stick with cf stiker 3M... ok lor..

safuanorsham;474113 said:
where can i get the clips? mine broken already?

i juz replaced my clips to new one. I did at pandan indah, WP AUTO SERVICE, very near to pantai hospital. U can call albert @ 0122017792. A clip will cost u rm8.

I think brother InnitialM have done the painting jon in his e39 . He should be able to advice i guess.

Calling brother InnitialM ; )

B33mEr;474011 said:

bro, can share why this thing is so expensive?
interested to know,he.

Top Bottom