Bimshop Angel Eyes LED Markers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bimshop Singapore

Club Vendor
Hi guys,

Moving forward, we will be adding more threads abt the items that we carry.
For starters, here's the Angel Eyes LED Markers that we spent 1 yr+ researching and getting a factory to custom produce for us.
We use only custom-produced Bridgelux LEDs (another major manufacturer in Us rivalling Cree) and we are the only ones with cool white 8000ks, getting our factory in HK to assemble it thereafter.

What you see in the market as mostly 6000ks so just when most of the guys thought theirs was white, they put ours side by side with theirs and they will know what's really white.Our own line of Angel Eyes LED Markers have been launched since Aug 2011 and till date, we have already installed on numerous rides at our shop and also at our authorised dealers, Juzzforcars and 2277 workshop. Stability wise, after-sales i think most of the bros would have quite a clear idea on our products and service.

So for the bros who are looking to change their boring orange eyes, do feel free to check out our line of AE LED markers.
For the benefit of the newer customers who are curious abt our products, we will be elaborating and sharing more on our AE led markers, how the AE works and why our lights are designed that way and of cos pics of rides we have done.

Pls stayed tuned for more updates.

Bimshop H8AE LED markers 8000k Type A @ RRP RM750.00/set
Bimshop H8AE LED markers 8000k Type B @ RRP RM750.00/set
Bimshop Non-H8 AE LED markers 8000k for E60/E63/E64/E65/E66 Pre-LCI @ RRP RM500.00/set
Bimshop Non-H8 AE LED markers 8000k for E90lci (halogen headlights) @ RRP RM500.00/set
Bimshop Non-H8 AE LED markers 8000k for E90 Pre-fl @ RRP RM500.00/set

We abide by the forum's request for price transparency which we are already practising over here in the Singapore forum.
No wasting of time being so secretive or PM-ing here and there.

aeposter.jpg
chagrine90m3_h8ae01.jpg

BenedictC;795192 said:
How and where will installation be done?

Thanks

Hi Benedict,

Currently, we are only able to provide installation for our Singapore customers.
We currently have not appointed any dealers in Malaysia yet.
Thus, we have thrown in the free shipping instead for our Malaysian customers.
Installation's actually pretty easy, can DIY for some of the models such as E92, E60lci as the components are simply plug n play.

hi,

how visible during day time? i hv installed a pair begore n after one day i took it out as i cant hardly see during day time. mine is e90 lci.

Hi Aaron,

there is a limit to how visible the E series angel eyes can be during the day, especially for your model.
this is due to the headlight design, newer models like the F series have led modules directly below each ring whereas for the E series H8 models, the 2 rings are sharing 1 light source.
in addition, for the e90lci, the light input hole is way bigger than other models such as the E92, e60lci, end up the e90lci outer ring is one of the weakest among the various models.
there's no way the angel eyes can be as bright or as visible like the newer bmws so its best to manage one's own expectation.

imyewkee;806874 said:
hi,

how visible during day time? i hv installed a pair begore n after one day i took it out as i cant hardly see during day time. mine is e90 lci.

Hi how much for my E90
LCI year 2010. As too much model listed, i dont get which one for mine...

FZainol said:
Hi how much for my E90
LCI year 2010. As too much model listed, i dont get which one for mine...
will need to see what headlights u are on bro, xenon or halogen as the AE LED markers are model-specific

Bimshop Singapore said:
will need to see what headlights u are on bro, xenon or halogen as the AE LED markers are model-specific
My headlight white colour like hid, its called xenon or halogen? Not really sure about it haha

FZainol said:
Its confirm xenon headlight bro. E90 LCI year 2010. Pls quote me the price tq
Hi bro,

You will need our Bimshop H8AE LED Markers Type B then.
Its SGD300/set and comes with 6 months warranty.
We are sold out for that this week. New stock ETA 1 week and a bit as we need to get our factory to produce some more of that.

Do you all have anything within the 5000k to 6000k colour temperature range? I like it to be white white and not the blueish white

Mavik said:
Do you all have anything within the 5000k to 6000k colour temperature range? I like it to be white white and not the blueish white
Hi Mavik,

Ours are currently 7500k+.....stepped down a little bit from 8000k.
so its not much blue, mostly cool white

we do not do 6000k ones as the lights are warm white (yellowish white) and factoring in the degrade of the polycarbonate for yours AE rings, the rings will look rather yellow.

just to educate some of the other bros here......the rings are mostly made of polycarbonate like the light cover itself.
with time, the sun and even light from the xenons itself, the polycarbonate degrades and start to yellow.
so if some of you have noticed, especially comparing different cars or even same but maybe with a old headlight vs new headlight, those with a couples of years use will look yellowish. And when we use a lower color temp led on it, it will look even more yellow.

to be frank, we even had a few customers whose rings looks a bit yellow even though we used our leds on it.
not much we can do abt the ae rings yellowing at the moment.

Thanks for sharing, since some of us will be heading down to Singapore for the BMW World event, might pop by to have a look at the AE LEDs :)

I would like to go to Bimshop too during our visit to Singapore on 2nd August.