Bilstein PSS Coilover

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e60FANster

Club Guest
Got a set to let go so you can check out my for sale thread in the classified section under chassis and wheel with the title, X'mas Sale: Bilstein PSS E90, its going for 2.5k only.So PM me if interested

Spaceman;478389 said:
goin something harder? or softer? KW V2 is very very comfortable..

wifey says put back stock... m sports not gud enuff meh... so thinking hard now????
full adjustables wld be nice but for 6k+ for e V2 hmm my pockets not deep enuf.
but likely to go back to m sports juz to really try it out, run it in and to experience it coz i neva really gave it a go. swapped it out too quickly i guess w/out fully testing it.
most ppl are of the opinion tt the m sports suspension are the most balanced stock suspension to be developed for the E90, a good balance btwn handling & comfort but of course hardcore driver's will dis-agree.
but to me, deep down nuthin beats a good reliable set of coilover after all, i've personally tried Tien's, Tanabe's, Titan, Bilsteins maybe time to try our KW's :top:

all adj coilovers need some time to free-up during running in period. my KW V2 is getting more comfortable months after months. i just love how the handling of KW V2 is right now...i m running 1 finger gap front and 1/2 finger rear.

in fact, many have complaint about M-sport being harsher when compared to adj coilovers.

I personally find my M Sport suspension a bit too bumpy. Then again, I'm more of a comfort driver. Something I discovered only after getting the Sports Version. LOL

Spaceman;478428 said:
all adj coilovers need some time to free-up during running in period. my KW V2 is getting more comfortable months after months. i just love how the handling of KW V2 is right now...i m running 1 finger gap front and 1/2 finger rear.

in fact, many have complaint about M-sport being harsher when compared to adj coilovers.

Yes I fully agree on this. The KW V2s are really lovely, but you gotta give it some time to settle a bit. On cruising on the highway mode, it much more comfy now with the KW v2s on 18's and PS2 vs running stock suspension + 17' RE050 RFT. When I first got my car, my wife complained of the uncomfy ride when we took a drive up to Ipoh. Now no complaints at all with the setup :)

yeah.. dat's wat i told my wife, its more comfy at lower speed coz it somehow soaks up some of the harshness experienced on the m sports suspension.
i swear tt my ride now is more comfy compared to my fren's pre-LCI 325 running new RFT's w e older m sports suspension.
but when u r hitting speed in excess of 150 then the car feel stiffer n had less rebound hence giving u a feeling that its un-comfy but to e driver all i can say is "MELEKAT"
i dun want to be doing 200+ and still feel tt e car is comfy, scary feeling
buy a W204 for comfort, buy a BMW for handling :listen:

also i've been playing arnd w the tire pressure on e 19", for me best is 33/34 front and 34/35 rear.
anything lower the car feels bouncy and floaty due to the weight of the car.
anything higher, steering response is crispier but then car door squeaking la, dashboard rattles, ride is harsher

My Bridgestone RFTs are at 36 front, 40 rear. No car door squeaking, dashboard rattling or any type of rattle. '08 pre-LCI unit. This must be the only marque with a facelift that's worse quality than pre-facelift.

Schwepps;479739 said:
My Bridgestone RFTs are at 36 front, 40 rear. No car door squeaking, dashboard rattling or any type of rattle. '08 pre-LCI unit. This must be the only marque with a facelift that's worse quality than pre-facelift.

wow.. dat's pretty high pressure even for RFT's, anyway gud to hear tt you've no sound/rattles at all.

bump bump got a few interested parties but still no confirm buyer....
great set going for a steal... :top:

Ennui78;478429 said:
I personally find my M Sport suspension a bit too bumpy. Then again, I'm more of a comfort driver. Something I discovered only after getting the Sports Version. LOL

I don't mind barter trade the entire wheel assembly, including the ARB with u if u long for a standard comfort set up.. :D Please stop making me drool, wet liau!... :love:

Price revised to RM2,000 as someone here defaulted after countless confirmation and I in turn agreed with another bro here to take over his set so bump for sale at a STEAL.... COD COD....

Bro, Can you take a picture of your ride on the wheel gap between fender and tyre. Front and rear. Thanks

Cheers

Go for it BMWs. What are you waiting for. The price offer is superb la. Jason, pls give another RM 50 discount to our brother here :p

David Yong;491071 said:
Go for it BMWs. What are you waiting for. The price offer is superb la. Jason, pls give another RM 50 discount to our brother here :p

Bro,
I removed my H&R and before that changed from Bilstein with Eibach and now back to stock cause too low, cannot enter my house. Scrape on the auto gate center stopper. So i change the stopper to a 5mm stainless steel plate (Had to custom make).

So if i go for it. Will i be back to square one. :) I think i only have about 20-30mm to play with from the current stock height to that centre metal plate.

Hmmm.....Very tempting. How's the ride Jason?

I believe coilover shouldn't be any problem as the height is adjustable. I'm pretty sure it will give you enough clearance.

Ok will send Jason an sms. Hopefully he will give me that RM50 discount :)

Top Bottom