Beware:Tracking down E60 520 MBK 89 05/07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Club Guest
Hi,posting on behalf of my friend.Moderator pls move this thread if you found this thread posted in a im-propriate section.Thanks!Here's the story:My friend sold his ride silver E60 520 with plate no.MBK 89 2005/2007 on this March.Dealer A took his car & paid him RM1k,only K3 form signed & settlement in bank has not done yet.Dealer A took his car to friend B (took some commission & pass all the document to B),friend B has a client C who paid deposite but end up got rejected car loan.Months passed, market value dropped & B only paid 3 months of instalment then send/sell the car elsewhere. The car & contact person is now missing in action.My friend lodged police report,as u all know our police force's efficiency,my friend need u all help to inform me here if u found the car ard your area or u just bought the car.Please don't buy any cheap/suspicious E60,and even you bought it,my friend will settle with u & no point u buy a car which only car drive for few months (roadtax is expired soon) or fake plate+roadtax.Last heard the car was located in Kuantan Jalan Gading.Reward will be given if any of u could provide the location of the car,provided the car is sucessfully found la.Please feel free to pm/ contact 012 353 2933 Damon

updated with colour & latest info on location of car.

thanks!

Top Bottom