Better brakes for E28

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

farex

Club Guest
hi all sifo,want to ask the E32 brake and disc can fit what size of rim?do we need to change the pump when change to the brake?any selling here?tq a lot...

redbaron;260222 said:
Rim min 15in.

ic... thanks for the info.

i wonder what rim size should be put in my E28. still contemplating whether the 16 or 15 would look good, since i have both rim.

E28 520i. yes i know. sometimes i look the 16" is ok but sometime not... hahah~ anyway, still newbie in beemers.

looking for the brakes, do you know what is the price range? where can i get it? tq

Dont only change the brake disc but get the brake servo and the master pump together. Brake disc with calliper around Rm400 and masterpump with servo RM500. It could be more or less.

ic... thanks for the info. the master pump and servo using the e32 ones right?

for the rear drum, how do i convert it to disc brake?

anyone knows?

how about LSD? what car LSD can be put in?

tq.

Go and get E28 525,528 rear assembly . LSD tak payah la bro yr car is only 520. Want to joint us this sun drive to termeloh.

redbaron;260492 said:
Go and get E28 525,528 rear assembly . LSD tak payah la bro yr car is only 520. Want to joint us this sun drive to termeloh.

ic... the engine might be change soon, so need to prepare the car first before the engine upgrade. sorry cant join, would love to though. tomorrow till sunday i will have a classic bike ride to kedah.

about the rear assembly, can still get? where to find? really appreciate your input.

i would like to upgrade the engine last after the body strengthening, brakes, suspension, LSD, etc... coz engine is easy to find than the small2 stuff... (i also dont know what engine to put in yet) huhuh~ and usually engine cost more time and money then other stuff.

the stock engine is not that bad also, just need to improve all the other stuff.

Top Bottom