Be on the lookout for a stolen Nissan Skyline R34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xtracooljustin

Club Guest
I would like to bring all members and forummers' attention to this matter.My fren Russ' Bayside Blue Nissan Skyline R34 GTR was stolen from his condo on 14th Nov around 4pm. CCTV conveniently happened to be malfunctioning. The car has number plate of JHM 35 and picture is as below.
4db691803ba4ea5f7f52a104f1eff0a6.jpg
14668e9aca5d6efc1094b8dbdc2a4dbb.jpg
PB061225.jpg
Although we are very well aware what will hav happened to the car by now but if you guys see any Skyline resembling the car above, kindly give me a buzz/PM at Maxis-2108831.http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-crimes-and-security/251096-my-r34-gtr-stolen.html*UPDATE: The car was last seen on PLUS Highway after Melaka heading south around 6.30pm. A reward of RM50K has been offered to get back the car in one piece.

AS taken from ZTH

http://www.zerotohundred.com/2008/a...r-from-apartment-parking-lot-join-the-search/

A Zerotohundred.com member for years, Russwestwood’s R34 Skyline GTR was stolen just hours ago. Right from the comfort of the GTR’s parking lot at the basement of Russ’s apartment in Damansara Perdana. Russ is currently out of the country on business in Egypt.

At about 3:45pm today Russ’s spouse, Nicole received an SMS Alert from the car alarm company notifying of a rapid arm and disarming of the GTR’s security system.

Curious, Nicole rushed home and was shocked to find the GTR missing from its usual spot. Unfortunately the security guards weren’t aware of what happened. Coincidentally the CCTV system weren’t working at the time. Though other relevant people within the area are currently being interviewed for leads.

I want to make this clear that there is a RM52,000 (USD15,000) cash reward for anyone who can help me get my car back.

If you have any contacts or know of anyone or friends in the shipping line, customs, port authorities whom can locate and stop the shipping process, inform the police, help stop my car from being shipped out, the cash reward will be yours.

If you know anyone at the border checkpoints to Thailand or Singapore also, there might be a chance of it moving across the border.

Personally I feel that the car will be shipped out, as the car was stolen whole with no damage left from the crime scene. And if it is shipped, it should be by container. Anyone with information on shipping especially with the regards to container shipping, please help.

The chassis number is: BNR34-004751
The engine number is: RB260725904

Once again, it is a blue Nissan Skyline GTR. But if it is not spotted within a few days then they would have probably repainted the car. So we need to look out for ANY R34 Nissan Skyline GTR, of ANY COLOUR.

Should the car be found almost bare and stripped down, there is still a reward of RM30,000. So please, help me find my car.

how can a third party arm/disarm the vehicle other than the owner? this is getting absurd and who actually can we trust nowadays?

the security of the condo is not up to standard, unless they were bribed...

Hehehe....latest news i get is..

Even if u can get the body frame also can get RM 30,000 nia....

So valuable one ah the R34 body frame?

guys....

heard that it is in JOHOR!!!

some1 saw it n hoped its the one..

pls look for it also....

cheers

Seen this car before.. The car has been passionately modded by the owner, no wonder the reward. I think his wife drives a 350Z...

Top Bottom