BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KL2DC

Club Guest
Following our active E90 discussion and E90 hangout threads, I think its high time we start a dedicated picture gallery/thread :p So E90'rs show us your beautiful rides so we can learn more from each other! :D Email me if you need assistance in hosting/resizing: kl2dc.e90post@gmail.com admin: please kiv to sticky if thread picks up. Thanks.

To get the thread rolling:

beemers3 (Patrick's) pics of his beautiful sparkling graphite 325i....

Car is on 17" 161s with Type 216 and suspension drop on their way...

M-tech kit!
DSC00668Small.jpg

Love the flush front plate!
DSC00676Small.jpg

OEM rear spoiler
DSC01056Small.jpg

Love the rear
DSC01057Small.jpg

Blacklines rule...
DSC01058Small.jpg

ACS pedals
DSC01061Small.jpg

I've posted quite a few pics of my SG 325i before, but here's a couple more to keep this thread rolling...wheels are staggered 18" Type 197s with 15mm rear spacers.

DSC03922pSmall.jpg

tints, blacklines and ACS roof spoiler
DSC04522Small.jpg

Street parking in South Philly...ouch!
DSC04511Small.jpg

E46 vs E90 vs E92
DSC04185pSmall.jpg

Light poplar wood trim...
DSC04505Small.jpg

Coming soon...
temp1Small.jpg

This is JV88's Black Sapphire E90 with 19" Breyton Flame wheels, eibach pro-kit and blacklines...

bmw1Small.jpg

bmw2Small.jpg

bmw3Small.jpg

David Yong's Titanium silver E90 325i....still waiting for those updated pictures, buddy.

645373962lSmall.jpg

625220582lSmall.jpg

Equalizer's monacoblau E90 325i with 17" Type 159 wheels and rear spacers...

DSC03961Small.jpg

DSC03975Small.jpg

DSC03978Small.jpg

JV88;207445 said:
Bro,
thanks for posting my ride...will update the pics later...:D

cool bro....this is our space so post them up :p

Let's see more pics, guys!

Donny, thanks for posting mine. I will definitely snap pics of my ride and post it out :)

Juan Powerblow;207526 said:
E46F, looks like some add-ons are quite necessary, mate!

That's the purpose of this gallery :D

Can't wait for pics of yours, E46F's arctic and Schwepps' SG Sport

KL2DC;207661 said:
That's the purpose of this gallery :D

Can't wait for pics of yours, E46F's arctic and Schwepps' SG Sport

I haven't taken delivery of the car yet. Its been quite an amazing feat to have 3 transactions (sell buyers car, sell my car and the new car) completed before I get to drive the E90. Thanks to a very competent banker buyer and efficiency of the buyers financier bank (Public) who cut the check out to me within an hour of getting the transfer done, I finally have enough money to buy the car :).

JPB is my driver today since I am now car-less, to take me to see our saleslady to make the final payment and hopefully to view our cars which should be arriving in Glenmarie today.

Also I didn't manage to get Arctic/grey as the car was actually in Kuching holding area and it would be early May for delivery, so I went with a Feb07 pre-reg CBU 325i Sparkling Graphite/Beige instead. In a way its better as my service inclusive and warranty starts in Feb07 instead of Aug 06. Another 6 months extra of warranty and service. I am begining to warm up with the thoughts of a SG E90 instead of Arctic.

btw, our AB saleslady is a happy camper as she sold a total of 3 E9x's just from our group. Energy told his brother about the final units of unused pre-reg's E90 CBU 325i's and our saleslady made that sale as well.

Hmm.. time to ask her for some freebies LOL.

E46Fanatic;207670 said:
Hmm.. time to ask her for some freebies LOL.

She better... :p

Joing the SG crowd, we're the cool kids :D SG/Beige is the launch model combo...

Patrick,

Do you mind telling me where did you get those black stripes on the bumber from. Cheers.........It really look good on your car dude ........cheers..

Equalizer,

Shoottttttttt I ask to much huhhhhh ...........how much additional spacings did u put on ur rear tyres. And where can i get those spacers .....

cheers...

mr_B;208085 said:
...........how much additional spacings did u put on ur rear tyres. And where can i get those spacers .....
Them spacers are only 15mm, dude ..... installed them at a place in Segambut. Would recommend you to go for 20-25mm :D as the wheels will sit nicer.

Equalizer,

Will it make a difference in cornering with only rear spacers installed. I'm using the 160 rims with 225 17" tyres and stock absorbers. How much are the spacers....

Thanks for bearing with me dude....cheers.....

Finally, and I really mean, finally... I got to see my car today at AB's holding area. It took the breathe right out of my gut! It was the only Coupe among throngs of E90s, E60s and E65s but what really made it stand out was the exuberance of the Arctic colour and guess what, the white interior! It's suppose to be grey but looks pretty snow white to me! E46F thinks it's a new colour called Cream Beige but I'm yet to confirm this. The car will be undergoing Puspakom and registration in the new few days, so I guess it's pretty assured now I'll take the babey home sometime next week. Meanwhile, I have one last weekend of 218 bhp bliss!

Oh, I saw E46F's car too undergoing PDI. The CBU's SG is a hoot too and I can't wait for him to return the fav and drive me around while I play with the toys in his car. I think he got a really SOLID deal from AB!

Congratulations, Juan!! I can almost feel your exhuberance :eek: :eek:

Mr_B - I had the spacers fitted after only about 4-5 drives in the car's original form, so I cannot comment on the difference in handling ..... I think the spacers cost me something like RM550 and two sets of bolts RM100.

Top Bottom