Barbarossa alloy wheels

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Fuhrer

Club Guest
Anybody heard of these wheels before? i swear they look like an AC wheel & it says its made in Germany..just waiting for the PCD & offset. 16x7

thought kev's one didn't have the studs..but i doubt they really are genuine AC wheels..

There are quite a few companies in Germany making high quality replica wheels, amongst them are Alutec and it seems Barbarossa too.

so u have heard of them? i did a search on the net & didn't find anything about them..:(

They are quite a reputable brand of alloy wheels and there are quite well known in europe for knocking of OEM and popular tuners' designs.These are actually replicas of ACS Type-1s(2-piece). If they are in splendid condition, I would not hesitate in getting them bro,.....the original ACs were discontinued 15yrs ago!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!BUY!

he said there are only minor scuff marks & 2 missing caps..can get the AC caps still ah?at A$585 he wants them for...2 tyres need changing, the other one needs to be changed soon.i'm wondering wether its a good idea putting on those 16 on my puny 4 potter now..dont really want it to be slower! lol!

The caps are impossible to get here, don't know about down under.Do try to view them before you decide.

not only you, but a whole bunch of ppl also!! ahaha..i was offered a set, but i think its too damn expensive!

i was offered the Type 1 16"...and it still stands, but what would be acceptable price? i got mixed responses from people i talked to ranging from 1.8k to 2.5k

Originally posted by shaifulo@Dec 14 2004, 10:40 PM i was offered the Type 1 16"...and it still stands, but what would be acceptable price? i got mixed responses from people i talked to ranging from 1.8k to 2.5k
shaiful,if its imported not taiwan..go for it...pay max rm2K...don change yet..next year get the tyres loo.... :D pssst...if u change to 16, can i buy the Hartge :rolleyes: ..ekek ekek ekek

it's ori type 1, complete set with caps...but the owner asked RM3k :(....yeah why not

Originally posted by shaifulo@Dec 14 2004, 11:17 PM it's ori type 1, complete set with caps...but the owner asked RM3k :(....yeah why not
shaif........start project AC!!!! :) :) :)

that thought did come to mind....maybe make it a seasonal thingy, kits can be easily installed/removed.... ;) btw, aiya we all....hijacking people's tread ler. fuhrer...sorry!

Originally posted by shaifulo@Dec 15 2004, 02:18 PM that thought did come to mind....maybe make it a seasonal thingy, kits can be easily installed/removed.... ;) btw, aiya we all....hijacking people's tread ler. fuhrer...sorry!
yaa laa...mein fuhrer entschuldigen.... :(

Top Bottom