Bandar Utama 8

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chookleng

Club Guest
what do you guys think about selangor, "bandar utama 8" this location? just opposite the KBU college. is it good location for business? im just back viewing office yesterday afternoon there. rental is RM3 per sq. ft. but im concern whehter its easily accessible to public who without own transport or not? is it consider a prosperous place? please advice me as i cant afford to go wrong in investing my branch there. im from jb so not so familiar with PJ area. who from kl familiar with BU8 please advice me

Hi,

Depends on what yr business and as you mentioned the public transport for staff. I think location such as Jaya 1 or PJ8 (opposite PJ Hilton) near the LRT station and bus stops r better n more convenient. Rental should be around RM1.80 - 2.50 in these places.
Just my 2 cents

It's just a office for operation should be okay.
If you are on retail business, that is not a right place for you.

I know of someone working there. A bit quiet though. Office ops ok, food nearby (just next door is McD and Centrepoint) or you can drive out to Aman Suria, Damansara Jaya/Utama. Or even to 1Utama. No LRT though.

Just my 2 sens worth. Good luck!

chewkies;381826 said:
Hi,

Depends on what yr business and as you mentioned the public transport for staff. I think location such as Jaya 1 or PJ8 (opposite PJ Hilton) near the LRT station and bus stops r better n more convenient. Rental should be around RM1.80 - 2.50 in these places.
Just my 2 cents

bro really? is the office equipped with centralized air cond? any idea how to contact owner / agent if im keen to view the office? my issue with BU8 is that they don have centralized air cond so my elect bills alone for air cond will certainly shot up to RM10k+. another view is that they do not have LRT station. your input in here really HELP me a lot as i cant afford to fail about tis branches location. THANKS BRO

3CI;381867 said:
It's just a office for operation should be okay.
If you are on retail business, that is not a right place for you.

bro im in service field. i need the place to be easily accessible even without own transport. i mean easily access using public transport (lrt or bus, certainly not taxi coz will be burdenful to those have to make a trip to my office there)

MSport;381917 said:
I know of someone working there. A bit quiet though. Office ops ok, food nearby (just next door is McD and Centrepoint) or you can drive out to Aman Suria, Damansara Jaya/Utama. Or even to 1Utama. No LRT though.

Just my 2 sens worth. Good luck!

bro you share exactly thought as mine. its look "quite" to me except for lots of walking student in tat area (KBU college student). im not familiar with that place but its suggested by my kl manager since i ask her to scout one. i told her its a bit quiet but she said its not as the land beside the petrol kiosk there will going to built two tower soon. if i have other options, bu8 will not be my 1st choices. bro any input where to suggest? thx

Hi,

I suggest PJ8 then. Lots of public transport and shops. If rental price is an issue i suggest the old shop lots over there. Rent shd be even cheaper. If image is a factor then look at the news office suites. I think centralized aircond would still be attached to a meter which runs on yr consumption.
Will try to get an agent contact for you but i think the best is to look up STAR classifieds. Heaps there.

bro chewkies. image is indeed a factor to me where its improper for me to look for shot lots. i prefer office tower. budget shall be around RM3-RM3.50 per sq. ft. (not larger then 1k sq. ft.) PJ8 is wat area? any contact for me to call up and enquire about more details? centralized air cond normally wont run on our consumtions as its already included in monthly rental. tat is wat i like about to be in office tower building.

Well then if image is a concern stick to good locations. My suggestion...PJ8 (near Hilton PJ), Jaya One near Universiti rund about (convenient with buses) or if transport not a problem but image ranked high...Solaris Mont'Kiara( here yr budget shd suffice). Call me at 0178803588 if you need further help. Me not an agent but in the property scene :). Can lead you to some ppl who might be able to help. If it a DIY then i suggest the Star Classifieds. Tonnes of leads there.
Cheers!

chookleng;382074 said:
bro chewkies. image is indeed a factor to me where its improper for me to look for shot lots. i prefer office tower. budget shall be around RM3-RM3.50 per sq. ft. (not larger then 1k sq. ft.) PJ8 is wat area? any contact for me to call up and enquire about more details? centralized air cond normally wont run on our consumtions as its already included in monthly rental. tat is wat i like about to be in office tower building.

Even with central air, you will still have to foot the electricity bills. Only thing is don't need to buy A/C units. With central air, it goes off after normal working hours, meaning you may still need A/C units for server rooms or if you are working late/weekends.

I recently found out the old Sony building in Tropicana is now designated "MSC status" and have been converted to commercial office lots. I wonder how that deal was struck! You can also try the office tower next to 1Utama where IBM and KPMG is.

My office is at Plaza Damansara in Damansara Heights. A good address, central air, and I like the area as its central between KL and PJ. When I first rented it,(yr 2000) there were only a few tenants, and it was Rm1.80 per sqft. Now its just under Rm3 per sq ft (i'm renting ~5000 sqft) and the building is almost 100% fully occupied. I am glad I chose it over Eastin or Uptown during that time. Much more peaceful area and less stressful.

Top Bottom