B-pillar plastics

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Getting a used good condition B pillar is as good as searching a needle in a haystack. A new set will set you back around rm600-rm700.....bummer, yes I know:stupid:

which model? i got for my e36 a few years' back from munich auto, Segambut.

it's for E36..duly corrected in my first post.
:)

Oh bugger..brand new cost RM600 ~700? that's almighty expensive. I've been waiting for 2nd hand units to pop out but it has been a good 4 months already.

i think i didn't pay that much for a pair.... go for the new one... it will last you 10 years?

Alright..will check out how much is brand new b-pillar plastics...
cheers!
this car can easily last me for another 10 years.. heheh!
provided the G don't suddenly implement vehicle end of life policy!

might as well replace all pillar covers for a fresh look.. A, B & C. now why am i thinking of cup sizes :D

affan66;489988 said:
i think i didn't pay that much for a pair.... go for the new one... it will last you 10 years?

Where did u got yours from? Cheers

or u could be like me and get them re wrapped for less than a hundred. it's done in black vinyl. you'd be hard pressed to the difference. Am in penang btw

Just got myself an E36 so I'm quite new to BMWs. So if you guys don't mind explaining, what are these pillar plastics you guys are talking about? Why are they called A, B & C? I'm guessing its the four pillars connecting the car body to the roof but why A, B & C..? :confused:

It's a generic term, starting from the front, A until C, the back pillars.
Why do they call it A, B, C but not 1, 2, 3 instead, I've no idea.

Anyways, welcome to E36 world.

This is how the A, B, C pillar looks like:-

A Pillar
a-1-1.jpg

B Pillar
b-1-1.jpg

C Pillar
c-1-1.jpg

yeah, welcome to the world of E36

Does bavaria still sell E36 stuffs. I thought the only place for E36 parts is chop shop. Good News for E36 owners.:rock:

Hai all friend
mY A piller A patah clip last 2 month, can any body have expriaces about the price and were i want get this part. If any body get how to fix it until waiting new part is found..

Top Bottom