Autodetailed - My E60 (pictures)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

opposite_lock

Club Guest
Sent my car to Autodetailer at Seksyen 13 last week and I'm one happy customer. They did a really good job with both the exterior and interior, so I signed up a package with them to have my car sent there 4 times a year. Darren's a real pro too. Here are a few pictures I'd like to share with you guys. Darren took them and I didn't ask his permission to post them on here, but I'm sure he'll be fine with it :biggrin:
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg
Untitled-6.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg

chewkies;405461 said:
engine too?

Yes, engine too. The first detail cost RM799 for white card members. You'll have to bring your car to Darren for a quote on the package because different cars require different treatments depending on the condition of paint and interior's leather.

bro recently keep raining, u ok with it after detailing ah? i wanted to have my done also but been very reluctant coz jb here almost raining daily during evening hours...hai

I did my 325 2 years back with Darren too. Real happy with the results, especially on the leather. Now thinking of sending my 530 there too. How long did it take for him to do up your car?

Is that an Auto Bavaria Sg Besi Car? I thot I saw their "mark" on the car.

chookleng;405491 said:
bro recently keep raining, u ok with it after detailing ah? i wanted to have my done also but been very reluctant coz jb here almost raining daily during evening hours...hai

I was concerned about getting the car wet as well so I kept it at home for 3 days after I picked it up just to make sure the wax is really settled. The car has been in the rain twice since but I must say it's much more resistant to dirt and rain spots now compared to before.

alxy - 2 full days.

Astroboy - yes it is Auto Bavaria Sungei Besi car but where is the mark?? I thought I removed all the AB stickers alread haha

opposite_lock;405507 said:
Astroboy - yes it is Auto Bavaria Sungei Besi car but where is the mark?? ..

Look at the rear number plate area... they drill the additional lobangs on the boot lid to hold the number plate in place, instead of using the common double side tapes. mine also got.. :motz:

Untitled-4.jpg

It will start to rust pretty soon... good luck!

I am still thinking how to complain... maybe beramai-ramai.. went there last week for other thing, still notice the same still going on for its LCIs... :eek::stupid:

I have a thread that highlighted this..
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21860

Astroboy,

Thanks for pointing it out. I never really paid much attention to the holes. They don't really bother me also because, perhaps I'm just lucky, there's no rust there as far as I know (just looked at them the other day) and mine is a 2005 car.

Didn't know only AB does this though. Shame on them!

Wah! :eek: They have been drilling and screwing for years! really shame on them..

Was heartache when first notice it but finding the holes in a 2005 car today... yah, big deal.. worst come to worst, replace CF boot lor.. lol!

Cheers!

That's a nice bimmer. That looks like it's an M5 you got there. I just got an 525i and am looking for the rear bumper plus the double exhausts. Don't know how much it will cost or where to get them.

QME7555;408606 said:
That's a nice bimmer. That looks like it's an M5 you got there. I just got an 525i and am looking for the rear bumper plus the double exhausts. Don't know how much it will cost or where to get them.

Thanks. It's not an M5, just a humble 525 :)

There are many places to get Beemer parts and accessories. Try Auto Future in Damansara Utama or Motorsports Division in Sunway. I've had good experiences with them both.

Thanks opposite_lock, will go and have a look when I return from China in the middle of next month. Are these places somewhere around sunway lagoon. Sorry I'm not familiar with place in KL. I just bought my bimmer which is also a 525i 10 days ago and anxious to dress her up.

No problem. Motorsports Division is near Sunway College and Auto Future is in Damansara Utama. Google them and you'll probably find their numbers.

Top Bottom