ATE Power Discs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxxsp

Club Guest
Anybody know where to purchase ATE Power Discs?I have contacted Autoart as it is listed on their website but the salesman doesn't even know what I am talking about.

Maxxsp,

Are u getting the disc for yr E39?? Share on the price & performance. Mine is due for a change.:smokin:

ori discs still the best....later u will become like Elvis Presly, singing in the car, "Shake, Rattle and Roll'. hehehe :D

ramsing;514710 said:
ori discs still the best....later u will become like Elvis Presly, singing in the car, "Shake, Rattle and Roll'. hehehe :D

U mean shake the sausage like pussy in the car???:rolleyes:

My E46 using zimmerman sports disc very good one:rock:
So looking for plug & play performance aftermarket one:smokin:

initialM;514714 said:
U mean shake the sausage like pussy in the car???:rolleyes:

My E46 using zimmerman sports disc very good one:rock:
So looking for plug & play performance aftermarket one:smokin:

hahah...that one is playing hide the sausage. no rattle allowed, only shaking :wink:

i think many have tried aftermarket rotors...eventually most went back to ori

ATE for me is very good.....but maybe cos i dunno how to drive hard.

5 years old and still smooth n nice, and Pagid pads on a e30.

love the atomic symbol grove on disc.....

Actually I prefer the ventilated & cross drilled as compare to groove one. Too bad need to order Zimmerman for E39 & it would cost a bomb. Even for the E46 aredi cost RM500 per pc:burnout:

Ramsing,

Kucing is very quite these day oni come out to sell "things"
Must be playing hide & seek wt those sausage from Bangla:smokin:

considered Zimmerman once but they were said to warp easily......by our Koko Zoggee. ( m talking abt the drilled thru n slotted models )

initialM;514389 said:
Maxxsp,

Are u getting the disc for yr E39?? Share on the price & performance. Mine is due for a change.:smokin:

no problem. will let you know as soon as I find out :top:

Went to Inner Power today, no ATE Power Discs in stock. May be able to order but will probably take 4-5 months to come in. No indication on price.
They do have Brembo Max Discs at RM265 per pc.

maxxsp;515596 said:
They do have Brembo Max Discs at RM265 per pc.

How does it looks like? Cross drilled? Slotted? Is it same as ori or for performance?

initialM;515619 said:
How does it looks like? Cross drilled? Slotted? Is it same as ori or for performance?

They are slotted in a 'star' pattern, similar to ATE's 'atomic' pattern. They are supposed to be performance discs.
Brembo_Max.jpg

I remember someone selling brand new disc in this forum but cant locate the thread. The price was cheap.

Anyone heard of BALO disc brand?

initialM;515676 said:
I remember someone selling brand new disc in this forum but cant locate the thread.
The price was cheap

Bro, i think the thread has been deleted by moderator (commercial post) as i also try to search but can not get too.

initialM;515676 said:
I remember someone selling brand new disc in this forum but cant locate the thread. The price was cheap.

Apparently there are many replica Brembo Max discs so I would be wary if the price is too low.
Try stick to reputable dealers.

what would be better than the original discs for replacement? I thought discs were covered in the BSRI?

Top Bottom