Assistance appreciated

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fdc8888

Club Guest
Hello everyone, XXX suggested that I start a new thread which I am attempting to do but to be very honest I am a little "confused" in how to navigate this site....!!!!I am looking to identify and select the various parties to do the following project :- purchase a base E34/24V in poor condition (low cost)- modify and improve the engine (open to suggestions)- install Cold air flow filter system- modify the suspension, brake etc...- install short shifter (smooth shifting)- create & install exhaust (quad)- select body kit, install and prep for paint- Quality and durable paint job (silver/metalic or Ferrai Yellow)- re-create interior and leather upholstery- Select appropriate wheels/tires (17-18") ETC........Any suggesstions or assistance would be very welcomeFeel free to contact me at : fdc12345@yahoo.com or at: 017-4382271

fdc8888,

I've deleted the rest of your repeated postings and left this one for discussion. Hope you will find what you're after in this forum. Enjoy!

TQ.

fdc8888..

hi, received your mail.. i see that you are in penang.. i m at KL..

first thing, go look for a 95/96 last model e34 with full options.. start from there.. then we will advise you step by step

fdc8888,

As we had talked thru at TT the other night. I suggested you work out the costing sheet before you start hand on to anything.

Unless budget is not concern to you.

As far as i know, i can not think of one workshop that can suggest you to do your mod in penang. If the car you get is very very poor condition (as what you prefer and rebuild from scrap ), believe me some shop may refuse to do your business.

Like what pussy said get 95/96 make e34, just need time to look ard.

At the end less headache, less time and less cost.

Best Regards

Dude, already advised you through PM. If you want a fun car, then get a 535i with manual tranny and work from there. The rest like bodykits, rims and exhaust should not be a problem.

ALBundy said:
Dude, already advised you through PM. If you want a fun car, then get a 535i with manual tranny and work from there. The rest like bodykits, rims and exhaust should not be a problem.

Or get one fully loaded hor .. :p

Ok - there are ppl going for V8 in the E34 - infact this is quite norm really.

Why dun u try a 5.0 litres conversion onto the E34 .. Get a half-cut 750 and plonk it into the E34 .. but get a GOOD chassis !!

oh my.. the veeight guru has spoken.. i think i will leave this thread.. to heavy for me..

V8 guru talking bout V12 now....this racun more potent than Roundup!!

Btw, there is a 750 V12 half cut lying in Jalan Kuching...with Alpina Engine Cover!!

ALBundy said:
V8 guru talking bout V12 now....this racun more potent than Roundup!!

Btw, there is a 750 V12 half cut lying in Jalan Kuching...with Alpina Engine Cover!!

How to get Approval by JPJ after convertion ? i heard only allow 20% increase from current capacity.

E3six said:
How to get Approval by JPJ after convertion ? i heard only allow 20% increase from current capacity.

Malaysia boleh mar.......just need to tickle the right pockets mar

Actually guys, i am tempted to convert my trusty wagon to an M5 equivalent.
Anyone with info wrt any engines around, let me know........thks

Pssst...........aaron, rumor has it tht there's a e34 M5 half cut available in SG BESI.....cheers!

kevster30 said:
Pssst...........aaron, rumor has it tht there's a e34 M5 half cut available in SG BESI.....cheers!

really arrrrr ..... :rolleyes:

I thot it was an ALPINA B10 ... :D

Kev, wrt JPJ approval, are u entirely sure there are pocket billiard sites around?
There is a 500 SL that needs downsizing.

kevster30 said:
Sifu...that one somewhere else ler....;):rolleyes:;)

Ooooo .. ;)

If (ini citer IF laa kan ) we have the choice .. which one is better , M5 3.6 or ALPINA B10 ... tough choice ... :rolleyes:

What I am trying to say is - if u have the moolah , u can basically get what u want - be it V12, M5, B10 etc etc.

Need to decide what to do first - before embarking on the painful but satisfying journey .. A journey of no return .. :eek: ... Just dun look at the receipt .. !! :)

waa.. this veeight fellows all vely rich and got petrol stations..isst ?

Top Bottom