Assalam and Salam 1 Malaysia to all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hisham eyegreen

Club Guest
Hi, my name is Hisham from seremban and currently using a e39 523 1999 japan spec model.Please do consider me as one of yours and may this friendship lasts forever..:top:

Salam and welcome to Bro Hisham..................enjoy your stay

ALERT!!! of CON-MAN!!

Sad to say this newbie (joined BMWCM in just a few weeks) apparently turned out to be a No.1 C**K talker and time waster.

I've never encountered any issues with buyers or sellers in this forum, character or attitude wise except for this peculiar one...who just had to spoil the record! DAMN!

WHY?

Simple.... (this is where it gets interesting....)

I had my wheels on sale in the classifieds on the 31st of May 2012 . The very next day (1st May) i had a PM of this guy saying he wants to see the pics and if it's okay he will collect it on the 3rd which is a Sunday. Sent him the pics through MMS, he was happy with it and told me the DEAL IS ON! through SMS. Told him you cant pick it up on Sunday cause the shop where i left my wheels will be closed. So he said he will pick them up on the 5th which was fine with me cause he'll be coming back from Kuantan.

He even contacted me over the phone and i thought this guy is a gentlemen based on the conversation we had. And then i received an SMS later that showed his true colors starting to appear slowly.

It read "Do you know any good tyre shop in your place? I want to sell the 18" rim and then fix your 16". Why didn't i see this coming. Still i didn't bother much with that sms and i replied, you can come over and i will show you some tire shops. They need to have a look at your wheels before they can decide on anything. He started to ask how much do I THINK they will take? I was thinking to myself "HELLLOOO!!! Obviously i don't know and of course they (tireman) cant simply say a figure without seeing them, DUHH!"

This is when i started doubting on this feller. I then receive an SMS saying "Ok bro, bukan apa, here in project site a lot of money have gone out the drain so kalau dia angkat harga cun2, senang hati sikit". I replied saying you're gonna have to nego with them on that.

And today the 7th, i received a call from him at around 5pm saying he's on his way to KL from Kuantan and asking what time will my mech's shop close, to which i told him at 7pm. He continued saying he'll call me when he reaches Damansara at 6pm. I postponed my 7.30pm appointment just to be at my mech's place since he's finally coming over to view the wheels and i was looking forward to meet him too. I was there already waiting earlier just to beat the traffic.

At sharp 5.45pm an SMS and this is how it read: "Sorry bro, reached Bentong then only realised left my wallet back in Batu Malim....next time la.".
Now before i tell you fellow forumers here how i responded to him, please take a moment and picture the entire scenario....of beating the traffic to get there early so you dont want the buyer to wait and having to postpone your appointment and all because he gave you the word he was coming and only to hear "NEXT TIME LA". Just tell me how would you feel at this very instance?....EXACTLY how i felt!!!

I called him 3 times rang but no answer and all went to voicemail. Sounds familiar?

Though i was starting to boil i sent him a text cause there wasn't any way of reaching him over the phone. Despite all that happened i still kept my cool and wrote this "I am already waiting for you here since you told me you are coming. I postponed my 7.30pm appt because of what you told me. Appreciate if you can call me ASAP". That was all!

No reply for 5 mins.

I called the 4th time, it rang and best part he hug up on me. Classic isn't? Called again got hung up again.

That's when all hell broke lose and i replied a text "If you are not serious then say so! Don't have to waste my time and ignore my calls. Did not expect you to be one of those time wasters!!! Talk cock #1." I didn't know who the F*** he was and didn't matter to me then. Lost all respect for him in a blink!

Then came lar his message that confirms his conman-ness!!! "Whoa whoa hold your horses bro...if not serious i won't call you at all...I'm holding a class A construction company and have a factory on my own...i'm driving, rushing to get my wallet!!! With your attitude that you just shown and beautiful language, considered the deal is off and thanks a lot....all the best."

(Food for thought)....Seriously now!...do i really need to know what the F*** is it that you're doing!!! Gets me thinking....

To which i replied...."i should have seen this coming and my wheels do not deserve to be parted to ppl like you!!!. Sorry for you!"

That was the it. So those forumers in the club who wants to sell your goodies, watch out for this guy with the nick "hisham eyegreen".

Our time is more valuable than to serve these type of species floating around in our forums.

Hope forummers here are alert about this one.

salam saudara hisham.. most of the class A contactors i deal with have upgraded (or are upgrading) their E60 to F10. hope you swap ur E39 523i with something a bit more kick lah.. quicker to get from one meeting to another.

Top Bottom