(Ask) suspension replacement for '02 BMW 735Li e66

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Nanangkusen

Club Guest
Hello,I am new to this forum, I've been using 735li and I noticed that the rear end of the car would drop after it has been left for quite a while. I was hoping that for those who know shops that sell replacement for the rear and front suspension of the car, whether aftermarket or original, could inform me on where the store is located, and the contact number if possible. Thank you very much

Google the spare part shop bro:
1) inner power
2) bavarian auto
3) stutgart motor
4) bomin auto

Make sure you personally check the part number of each item to avoid buying the wrong parts, never trust anyone. Good Luck bro.

Nanangkusen;792313 said:
Hello,

I am new to this forum, I've been using 735li and I noticed that the rear end of the car would drop after it has been left for quite a while. I was hoping that for those who know shops that sell replacement for the rear and front suspension of the car, whether aftermarket or original, could inform me on where the store is located, and the contact number if possible.

Thank you very much

Check ur vin number and go check the part number. Sagging are normally caused by leaking airspring or failing pneumatic tubes. If u are replacing the shocks.. Remember check for air leaks on the tubes.

Btw, are both side the same? Or sag one side.

by the way, richard from titan just informed me that he had successfully retrofit his custom shocks for E65 and result is ichiban!!

I have a friend who selling his 2 months old titan from his E66 for RM1900, let me know if you are interested

booster..i am running one one... and not selling..

btw.. its only less than 3 K for all round .. why not get one?

how is the ride? my E32 runs on standard shock want want to get a titan to replace them.... how is the ride? how adjustable are they????

titan will try to convince u for all round. my suggestion, keep the rear hydraulic system. can revalve with titan though. for performance, need to lower down front a little.i am on stock height for more comfort

anaksarawak;812442 said:
I have a friend who selling his 2 months old titan from his E66 for RM1900, let me know if you are interested

hi bro..mind ask ur friend if item still available?item set of 4?now driving on limp mode..thx

nowa;817443 said:
hi bro..mind ask ur friend if item still available?item set of 4?now driving on limp mode..thx

Do try to call maxis 289 3290, chan. Good luck

Top Bottom