ASC in E34?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DanZ

Club Guest
Is it possible to retrofit an ASC+T system on an E34 that doesn't have it?

DanZ;430032 said:
Is it possible to retrofit an ASC+T system on an E34 that doesn't have it?
NOt impossible, but the entire exercise might cost more than ur e34 bro.......

Hahaha, love my E34 too much to sell it for an E39 :love: :love:

So....the question is, are there any members with ASC-equipped E34s on here? :1:

DanZ,

We have a fellow enthusiast who owns a e34 535i with ASC and EDC and servotronic steering.

Hahaha.....dang....must be nice :3 need to go back to sleep and dream of a 6/42 number x)

OOT, but I went to AB Kota Kinabalu yesterday.....looking for the E34 PDC Retrofit kit.... part number 66-20-9-415-410...

DAMN! RM 3000.51 just for the kit excluding installation charges :1:

for pdc or reverse sensor, i'd go with aftermarket unless you absolutely must have everything ori on your car. there are some fancy aftermarket ones with sound, screen and indicative distance from object and the sensor that is picking up the object. and i believe it comes with matching amber lighting. the dog's bollocks and at a fraction of what bmw wants. u should retrofit servotronic steering though. just a couple of hours (probably less) labour at the workshop and parking in tight spots will never be the same :)

erica34;431115 said:
for pdc or reverse sensor, i'd go with aftermarket unless you absolutely must have everything ori on your car. there are some fancy aftermarket ones with sound, screen and indicative distance from object and the sensor that is picking up the object. and i believe it comes with matching amber lighting. the dog's bollocks and at a fraction of what bmw wants. u should retrofit servotronic steering though. just a couple of hours (probably less) labour at the workshop and parking in tight spots will never be the same :)

Hmm, thanks for the advice. I'll probably be going with an aftermarket PDC then......reverse camera + sensors (only 2 tho) + TV hookup for about 1k......

What's servotronic steering exactly? How to know if my E34 has it? :1:

Top Bottom