As Salam & Hi to All Members

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mdthoy4

Club Guest
Hi All,I'm Thoifor@thoy4 from Sg Buloh Selangor. Just bought 318i reg 2004 from my friends. I would like to know new friends here and learn the experience in driving bmw.

Waalaikumsalam....congrats on ur new ride....join us for tt...this week official tt borneo rainforest sunway...chapter tt every friday in ampang chapter or klang shah alam chapter ....and do watch out for emergency tt as well....hihihi...we are tt maniac....to meet new friends and to learn from each other....have a nice stay....nak jd OM contact bro fadhlan....

A lot of members driving the e46. Do come to tt to get useful tips and tricks and poisons...welcome bro.

Waalaikumussalam and good day thoy4...yeah, they are a bunch of nice fellas with tips and tricks u cant resist......hehe....enjoy yaa

salam and welcome to the forums bro.....looking forward to seeing you at one of the tt.....

Thank you for all the welcoming wishes. Love to join tt. Just inform when & where. Kalo xde aral tu bleh gak join.

Welcome. This is a great place to learn and share information on your new bimmer. Have a good time

Top Bottom