Anyone looking for e39 angel eye headlamp???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BM929

Club Guest
Dear MemberAnyone out there looking for e39 headlamp?? I've one extra pair. I just bought a unit of 523i year 97 without facelift from a dealer.I've also bought all the acc. for facelift for my painter to do the upgrading and I found out that the previous owner had already change the headlamps.Anyone interested at this pair???Selling at Rm800.oo per pair only.

BM929 said:
Dear Member
Anyone out there looking for e39 headlamp?? I've one extra pair. I just bought a unit of 523i year 97 without facelift from a dealer.I've also bought all the acc. for facelift for my painter to do the upgrading and I found out that the previous owner had already change the headlamps.Anyone interested at this pair???Selling at Rm800.oo per pair only.

Ori or from Taiwan..still nego..

I have a pair but the casing quite scratched from frequent travelling on highway. If interested, do pm me as I am willing to let it go cheaply. This pair is from my car which I have changed to a new Hella.

cwk_ipoh said:
I have a pair but the casing quite scratched from frequent travelling on highway. If interested, do pm me as I am willing to let it go cheaply. This pair is from my car which I have changed to a new Hella.

Sorry 4 the delay..show me some pic...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom