Anyone here mountain bikes?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Strider74

Club Guest
Anyone here a mountain biker?Where do you frequent? I usually go to FRIM, Kiara, Kemensah..last time RRI but now closed already.Just to get to know any members that ride and maybe new place to ride.

Me mtb hybrid. Only on road mainly kesas highway. No stamina for offroad la plus I ride cross offroad..

Bimmer883;799269 said:
Me mtb hybrid. Only on road mainly kesas highway. No stamina for offroad la plus I ride cross offroad..
Should give offroad a try, nothing like it. : )
I too once a month ride on Guthrie , 40km.

Tried once in kiara.. Almost died bro.. Tummy too big la.. Very heavy to carry on uneven roads.. :smokin:

Bro give putrajaya challenge park a try. Lots of folks there and the crowd is always very friendly.

Strider74;799172 said:
Weii a roadie ka?, nothing to be sorry about, whats your usual route?

Selalunya gce.. Follow belakang BJCC nye group..

azmany72;799428 said:
Bro give putrajaya challenge park a try. Lots of folks there and the crowd is always very friendly.
Yup, been there too, technical but does not satisfy the need for distance...

..Bukit Tingi rider here..almost zombified once, as my stubborn nature, refused to accept fact that I was not ready yet...but its hard to declare failure when chicks biking around ya too :)

Ecc0;799539 said:
..Bukit Tingi rider here..almost zombified once, as my stubborn nature, refused to accept fact that I was not ready yet...but its hard to declare failure when chicks biking around ya too :)

Where in Bukit Tinggi? I've never ridden there.

kiara is my playground , sometimes do PCP and now exploring bkt ramli & bkt altoooontoyek , FRIM rarely

Bailey;799790 said:
kiara is my playground , sometimes do PCP and now exploring bkt ramli & bkt altoooontoyek , FRIM rarely
Kiara always has a way of telling me that im not fit enough.
Last Sun i joined the KLMB Hash, thats one way to torture yourself...hahaha.
Maybe on your next ride to Bkt Ramli , PM me , might join you.

Strider74;799682 said:
Where in Bukit Tinggi? I've never ridden there.

..well..just after you exit highway, you will reach first guard house..just park car on left or right junction after guard house and rollll.. :) recently, i see many folks doing it (leaving cars there and biking up, left side near horse trails, and came back from other side)..quite good route..

Asked zure when was the last time he rode downhill. Yeah. I own and rode DH as well. But more to trail now.

Ecc0;799939 said:
..well..just after you exit highway, you will reach first guard house..just park car on left or right junction after guard house and rollll.. :) recently, i see many folks doing it (leaving cars there and biking up, left side near horse trails, and came back from other side)..quite good route..
Bro, from the KESAS hiway , you turn right to bukit tinggi , correct?
Which guard house? any address or gps coordinates? thinking of going there this weekend. Thanks.

Strider74;800595 said:
Bro, from the KESAS hiway , you turn right to bukit tinggi , correct?
Which guard house? any address or gps coordinates? thinking of going there this weekend. Thanks.

I think ecco meant the Pahang's Bukit Tinggi (Berjaya Hill Resort).. Not the Klang Bukit Tinggi.... :p

Top Bottom