Anyone here into The Transformers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sithwarrior

Club Guest
Many millions of years ago, on the planet Cybertron, life existed, but not life as we know it today. Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. They were called Autobots and Decepticons. But the brutal Decepticons were driven by a single goal: Total Domination. They set out to destroy the peace loving Autobots and the war between the forces of good and evil raged across Cybertron, devastating all in its path and draining the planet's once rich resources of energy. The Autobots, on the verge of extinction, battled valiantly to survive.. How many of you were big fans of The Transformers ? What do you remember most of them ? I know I was very upset when Optimus Prime died and I never really understood Megatron... From a huge robot he became a small gun. The movie will be launched here on the 4th of July and I was wondering if anyone is intrested in going for the movie? I am all geared up with my Transformers T shirt and all :D Anyone know of any where I can buy more transformers merchandise ?
transformersme7.jpg

yes transformers and thundercats....how cld anyone in their mid age now forget them....you'd most probably get viewers whos into their 30s watching this movie...

and i can't wait though:)

Yeah, man. Transformers totally rock! Still remember the days when I recorded Transformers The Movie on the VCR and watched it like a gazillion times! Yup, that's rite, the one where Hot Rod took over as leader from Optimus Prime.

Anybody want a copy? Downloaded it off bittorrent and it's in my hard drive. ;)

nevets;224006 said:
yes transformers and thundercats....how cld anyone in their mid age now forget them....you'd most probably get viewers whos into their 30s watching this movie...

and i can't wait though:)

I think i am one of them :D mid life crisis :D:D

Can't wait for the movie, July 4th yay!

80's stuff is making a comeback big time....those were the days.

roland1888;224081 said:
Yeah, man. Transformers totally rock! Still remember the days when I recorded Transformers The Movie on the VCR and watched it like a gazillion times! Yup, that's rite, the one where Hot Rod took over as leader from Optimus Prime.

Anybody want a copy? Downloaded it off bittorrent and it's in my hard drive. ;)

I want I want I want....

Another dissapointing thing is that bumble bee is now a camaro or something like that... No more beetle...

I really do hope they do more sequels in the future. So whos up for a nite out at the movies ?

sithwarrior;224227 said:
Thundercats is another awesome one.... who loved Mamra ? :D

That fleabag of bones? No way....

Thundercats Hoooooooooooooooooooo.....:D :D

transformers rox!!

i believe i still have optimus prime on my shelf guys... hahaha! count me in when going for movie!!! im pj tho... ;)

Thundercats is another awesome one.... who loved Mamra ?

cheetara..... chetala lali laju tertinggal baju...

joetan;224305 said:
Thundercats is another awesome one.... who loved Mamra ?

cheetara..... chetala lali laju tertinggal baju...

okie okie this topic about Transformers worrr....

roland I still want those videos.... Transformers rocks man..

Yup! Can't wait till July 4th. Been watching trailers again and again.
For this movie, I will not download pre-release from BT... spoil only! It has to be perfect !!

... and I prefer the Decepticons!! :cool:

AstroCreep;224309 said:
Yup! Can't wait till July 4th. Been watching trailers again and again.
For this movie, I will not download pre-release from BT... spoil only! It has to be perfect !!

... and I prefer the Decepticons!! :cool:

The Decepticons ??? WTF ??? They play dirty worrr even tried to brainwash the dinobots.... But Megatrons voice is damn cool. Optimus Prime sounds like Rick Dee's :D :p

sithwarrior;224327 said:
Put on CD and mail me can ahhh... how much would it cost ?

I see whether CD can stuff in the whole 712Mb or not. Worst scenario, I get Vanquish the tech wizard to kao tim for me. Do we really need to talk about money? :D Had enuf money talk on the forum as it is...catch my drift???;)

they are now showing it on Astro RIA wat... 1am evy weekday. Showing da First Generation.

on da other hand, i also hav the complete series of G1, Victory and Superlink/Armada.

Gundam fans anybody?

Top Bottom