Anybody tried these wheels??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
used Lenso in my previous civic... quite lightweight for a taiwan make but i had problems keeping her away from potholes as they dent quite easyly.. so if ur not a hard driver should be ok... value for money...

Im use lenso before not in this design ... overall nice !!! all their whell design damm light ..
If you concern about light weight .. go for it ...

Got a local supplier to bring in a set but the clearance between the wheel and the frnt caliper was a little too close for my liking.

For sure....
Just exploring other options
I already had a set of 15's RS and currently on 16's staggered

kevster30;394804 said:
Got a local supplier to bring in a set but the clearance between the wheel and the frnt caliper was a little too close for my liking.

you caliper so big meh......:eek:

sachseelan;394781 said:
used Lenso in my previous civic... quite lightweight for a taiwan make but i had problems keeping her away from potholes as they dent quite easyly.. so if ur not a hard driver should be ok... value for money...

Lenso is Thailand made is not mistaken:wink:

teejay;395382 said:
you caliper so big meh......:eek:

No lar bro... my caliper stock standard.....the way Lenso calculates their offset must be from a traditional Thai calculator.......ekekekekeke:listen:

Used Lenso on my Civic for more than 2 years now. Good quality, light and seems like not denrted yet although ran through some quite deep potholes for a few times. If you ask me, definitely I say YES

bbs = got money also cannot buy.

so if got bbs = got bragging rites lor....but swear like hell when cleaning....ciXek spokes ..:)

Top Bottom