Anybody know this color code?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ckchow7

Club Guest
I have been searching high and low for the color codes for this color, but dun seem to be able to find probably because the paint is too new?It is from the BMW USA website, for the 550i Gran Turismo, Color is Neptune blue Metallic. Currently my ride is a 2002 525 MB54 in black and I have been looking for a suitable color to change to no thanks to our lovely weatherhttp://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/BYO/Byohome.aspx?enc=sD6onYcOtvslM4AmfyGpAd/S04sMavmh9bB+pjIgJqs=#I hope the link worksIf we are not able to get the codes, are there any other way to get around to the similar paint?

Not really what i want la bro... am looking for the latest color... not so boring haha

Ask the painter to add some gold color to the dark gray then will become a new color..hahh..

bmw7833;536385 said:
Ask the painter to add some gold color to the dark gray then will become a new color..hahh..

Hehe... can can... you first la...

What color is yours ah? How much you kena to respray the whole thing? was quoted RM 2.5k before nego... as there were some dents to be ironed out... ok kan? Whole car price..

ckchow7,
hi bro hope not too late to as have u got it the code?? apprerently i know someone there who know the paint color code, u still wann it??

ckchow7;536383 said:
Not really what i want la bro... am looking for the latest color... not so boring haha

Aston martin grey with crystal finish. My painter has enhanced the color he added crystal powder to the color. very nice i was very tempted to change my color from red to this color. suitable for big cars

Sr20;536525 said:
ckchow7,
hi bro hope not too late to as have u got it the code?? apprerently i know someone there who know the paint color code, u still wann it??

Yes please. Please give me the codes together with the paint brand if you can...

if u r not in hurry u dont mind i give u on monday?? cos now i am in overseas.

Top Bottom