Any idea what is this rim?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ylkhor

Club Guest
hi bro, borrowed KL2DC thread on the yokohama meet http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8381 Saw this rim and fell in love with it. Any idea of the brand and model? :D
japrimxs1.jpg

I like it a lot but its from an audi!?! and its a replica. AUDI RS4 my dream car after e92 M3... so practical got 4drs even a wagon version

congrats ylkhor on ur new set up.... hehehe. u lookin to go back to 18" with ur new set up???

ylkhor,

try to browse thru at wheelperformance.com i bet u sure can find those rims bro......

karate70 said:
congrats ylkhor on ur new set up.... hehehe. u lookin to go back to 18" with ur new set up???

:D after dropping the car, the current 17' also looked good ...hehe..
but a bit gatal now, how about Breyton Spirit (left) and Flame (right)? What does the bros think, which one looked better of the 3 rims on a E46?

breytonjy9.jpg

Bailey said:
ylkhor,

try to browse thru at wheelperformance.com i bet u sure can find those rims bro......

hi bailey, i dont see much stuff on their website ...no products... am i missing something?

bro, both r nice but if u dont mind me... u got AC add ons... y not try AC type 5... hehehe.. goes with the concept ma... just my 2cents

hi ylkhor...

Those are 19" Forged Autostrada Spread G7

F:8j Et30 225/35-19
R:9j Et30 255/30-19

Check with some Singaporean distributors, I recall an sg-based forummer indicating availability there...

MRsamdol is somewhat correct, they are RS4-esque but not quite.

Here's another pic of same car and setup....its a very clean ride!

e90postaw-1.jpg

KL2DC said:
hi ylkhor...

Those are 19" Forged Autostrada Spread G7

F:8j Et30 225/35-19
R:9j Et30 255/30-19

Check with some Singaporean distributors, I recall an sg-based forummer indicating availability there...

MRsamdol is somewhat correct, they are RS4-esque but not quite.

thanks bro, appreciate it! :)

ylkhor said:
:D after dropping the car, the current 17' also looked good ...hehe..
but a bit gatal now, how about Breyton Spirit (left) and Flame (right)? What does the bros think, which one looked better of the 3 rims on a E46?

Breyton spirit/flame, both look superb on E46... Some more with the crome polish lips :D, it makes your ride more "cool"...

i don't think it's that 'garang' if fit ur car la bro. it makes u look.. normal.. that's from my perspective of view. and just sharing my opinion. sharing is caring ryte? ;p

rims

ylkhor said:
hi bailey, i dont see much stuff on their website ...no products... am i missing something?

sorry abt tat mishaps bro, well true the rims not garang lah bro, why dont u look for deep dish type bro looks sportier lah bro

Top Bottom