Another newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfinger

Club Guest
Hi, I'm a newbie to UDMs and this forum. I bought a pre-facelift 2002 E46 2.2 Japanese spec in mid-May this year. It came with the M-Tech 1 trim.I've covered about 3000 kms so far, had it serviced at Karl Benz in Taman Mayang after 2000kms. I read the thread on recommended workshops and found it very useful but stuck to Karl Benz for now as the salesguy who sold me my car sent my car to them for the pre-delivery checks and the guy there seems quite OK.Apart from V-Kool, changing my number plates to the standard BMW holder type and chrome instrument rings, I also added HIDs from an accessories shop in Tmn Megah (can’t recall the name) which was recommended by the salesguy, added a carbon fibre front strut bar, replaced my M-Tech alloys (I inherited a set in pretty poor shape) with an identical original pre-owned set (which collectively were in a much better shape than mine) and replaced my Japanese spec BMW Business head unit (radio reception was poor even with a booster) with a pre-owned UK-spec one. AB quoted me around RM3.8k for a new unit, so I saved some money here.The salesguy threw in angel eyes, leather seats and Potenza G3 tyres.Detailing – I tried Carnauba Autospa, which yielded excellent results. Too bad silver ain’t the best colour to bring out the shine.I've learned a lot from you guys from my infrequent visits to this forum. I'm hoping to get more involved but my initial posts would be asking silly questions. Please bear with me.As I don't log in on a regular basis, my apologies if I take some time to reply.

welcometo the house..... eh u fans of 007? haha
or u like to stab ppl at te back....hahahhahaha just kidding bro...welcome welcome

enjoy yer stay here ....

Nice nice welcome aboard bro do join us for our next TT at Tupai Tupai Kul

nice to hav u joining our prestige club bro, cheers

Many thanks for the welcome, guys. :)
Haven't been a Bond fan of late. The name just cropped up when I was scratching my head for a nick.
Definitely looking forward to joining up for a TT sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom