Another newbie here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle

Club Guest
Hi everyone,Sorry I missed out on introducing myself earlier on. Its been a while since I registered and have been doing my research here and learning a lot from you guys. And now I'm a proud owner of E90 320i, sparkling graphite, of 2 days old...yeayyy my new year baby is here.And here are some details of myself:-What do you drive:E90 320i sparkling graphite-Male / Femalefemale-Picture of you(optional)shy lah hihi-Location:KL-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:google-When was it?sometime last year -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?looking for more info -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?networking and make more frens-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?thinking of spraying the car white after waranty expiredCheers, and hope to learn more from you guys. And a belated happy new year to all! Now im gonna go register for bmw club membership...double horray!!!

Hi Sparkle, welcome to the club n hope u enjoy your stay here. Pls do join us for our official TT this coming friday at borneo rain forest @ sunway. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum...

come to tt and be welcomed to the club...

Welcome to the club!

Come with your car to the official TT this friday at Borneo Rainforest Cafe. See ya!

Welcome to the club. lady in the house do joint us for TT this friday at rain forest at sun way pyramid.

Hello to all newbies...im new too n im looking forward 2 go TT tis fri if i can make it l..hehe...Newbies pls come coz im PAI SEH....we can gather n meet our sifu's....hahaha...

Jeffroom;278338 said:
Hello to all newbies...im new too n im looking forward 2 go TT tis fri if i can make it l..hehe...Newbies pls come coz im PAI SEH....we can gather n meet our sifu's....hahaha...

Don't worry & don't have to be pai seh....I am also a newbie....everyone gotta start somewhere right..?
Good opportunity to meet all the old sifus mah....

Welcome to the Club's forum...

BlackCat

u r in the rite club, why dont u join us for TT tis friday will be at rainforest sunway lagoon and every friday will be at aman suria & dont forget to sign up as official member yeah

sparkle;278207 said:
Hi everyone,
Sorry I missed out on introducing myself earlier on. Its been a while since I registered and have been doing my research here and learning a lot from you guys. And now I'm a proud owner of E90 320i, sparkling graphite, of 2 days old...yeayyy my new year baby is here.

And here are some details of myself:

-What do you drive:
E90 320i sparkling graphite

-Male / Female
female

-Picture of you(optional)
shy lah hihi

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:
google

-When was it?
sometime last year

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?
looking for more info

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?
networking and make more frens

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
thinking of spraying the car white after waranty expired

Cheers, and hope to learn more from you guys. And a belated happy new year to all! Now im gonna go register for bmw club membership...double horray!!!

Hi... gal

welcome to da club....

magerine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom