Another New Freak reporting (photo attached)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Drer

Club Guest
Hello all!Greetings to everyone! Thank you all, to make BMWCM such a wonderful n interesting place. Have learnt a lot fr here thus far.Would like to introduce myself: Male, from Johor.-What do you drive: F10 528i-Picture of you (optional): attached .... Opphs! that's of my ride, not me : )-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Goggle-When was it? May, 2011-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To learn, to know the other freaks and to share the passion in UDM, and to admire the others' rides-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? More TTs-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? A deer that can not see = No Idea

Welcome to the forums.

Why la freak. Another diesel owner mah. :biggrin:

hello there fellow freak.... lol.... hmmm... i think i still prefer eggie's "fellow diesel owner"...

wah..eggie ... it almost seems like you greet every new comer the first hor... how you do it? refresh the forum every minute? lol ... but thats very nice and polite of you ...

Zarcon;647991 said:
hello there fellow freak.... lol.... hmmm... i think i still prefer eggie's "fellow diesel owner"...

wah..eggie ... it almost seems like you greet every new comer the first hor... how you do it? refresh the forum every minute? lol ... but thats very nice and polite of you ...

Hahaha. Err. Update forums every once awhile. :biggrin: Need to make newbies feel welcome mah... We all started off somewhere didn't we? Someday perhaps you'd also lead the way in organising activities and drives bro. :top:

Top Bottom