Another MALE noobie in the club..minta tunjuk ajar

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Wizzart

Club Guest
Greetings to all,Hi I'm new here, in fact i've never been in a forum before. Just recently got my hands on a UDM finally after so long simpan duit and also ada lah pinjam duit org sikit2. So here I am, hoping to be part of the big happy BMWCM family.# -What do you drive:330 Ci MSport# -Male / FemaleMale# -Location:p.Jaya# -Occupation:Engineer# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Google# -When was it?Couple of weeks ago# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?To learn more about E46 maintenance, where to find good workshops for your car so that tak kena 'parang', plus find room for upgrading & modifying the car (if possible). And most importantly is of course to gain knowledge from our most honourable sifus here in BMWCM, apart from sharing some that I perhaps may have.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Bigger and better!# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Mula2 jadi a registered/official member of the club dulu, and then of cos la planning on enjoying God's gift of UDM! hehe. Thanks for viewing and have a nice day!Kind regards,W. Izzat

Welcome to the forum of BMWCM!

Have fun and do not hesitate to seek help should you get lost.

Cheers!

[Btw, nice ride you got there, mate!]

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Really appreciate them.

My ride? Biasa saja..Quite ok..got a little bit of power..pick-up ok..happy to have the power when needed. Before this use to drive old pajero, tired of flooring the accelerator only for the car to move so slowly hard to overtake.

syahruln;296338 said:
welcome to da club bro :) join us for TT ya?

funfer_fahrer;296342 said:
Welcome to the club. Do join us for TT k.

Thank you bros. Will definitely free up some time this week for my first TT :rock: . Is it still on fridays 9.30pm @ Aman Suria?

salinasaad;296345 said:
Welcome to the club :top:

Thanks salina for the welcome.

ICEman63;296347 said:
Welcome to the club dude..

chairoger;296353 said:
welcum welcum!!

Cheers bros! :top:

Welcome to the club!

Yup, the Aman Suria TT is every friday 9.30 onwards (except when there is the official TT at Borneo Rainforest Cafe).

meanguy;296440 said:
Welcome to the club!

Yup, the Aman Suria TT is every friday 9.30 onwards (except when there is the official TT at Borneo Rainforest Cafe).

Cheers bro. Roger that! If i'm not mistaken aman suria is alongside the NKVE highway but not sure before which exit if coming from damansara.

FatedLove;296456 said:
welcome ^^

Thanks a lot. Welcome to u too :103:

planta;296518 said:
welcome bro....
330 Ci... great car..

planta

Hey thanks bro..330 byk mkn minyak..hehe

syahruln;296525 said:
amik la gambar keta & pos kat sini brader... atau bawak ke TT lagi cun ;)

Hahaa...seganla...

hehe also picture not yet taken...later2 if got bole letak..:67:

Top Bottom