Another Kajang Fella Here ! :-)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SuthanM

Club Guest
Hi there guys, Been lurking in this BMW forums for quite a while (yes, one of the guilty one responsible for sudden increase in your servers, admin :rolleyes:) before i got my lazy self registered. Love a BMW and the nice stuffs that comes with it (style, tech, speed, coolness etc), and plan to get one by June/July after replacing my 2 cars A little background wouldnt do any justice here becouse i aint like many high fliers here :love: .. I am just a regular joe who works from home everyday for the last few years.. That said, you can see how boring i am :wink: and why i need a BMW to give me a rush of life :p # -What do you drive: Current setup is a kelisa and a toyota # -Male / Female : Male # -Picture of you(optional) : Loaded up # -Location: Kajang # -Occupation: Internet Marketer # -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: From the all knowing god, GOOGLE# -When was it? Anytime after you hit the google search button and the result page loads up# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Well, to know more about the car :GOsH: there is so much to learn about these cars compared to my current setup# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Lots of answers to my noob queries :)# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Work wise: I am currently on finishing up my paperback book to be launched in Amazon and Barnes n Noble. Hopefully, by year end i could run a offline seminar. Life wise: Settle down with my girlfriend of 10 years :love:Car wise: Driving an awesome e36 or better e46 :top:Anyway, looking forward to contributing here, and being a part of the BMW family !Suthan M

Welcome bro...

For one self-confessed 'lazy' & 'boring' chap, your introduction is by far the most interesting read this year...

Happy hunting and trawling the information highway in your quest. Do join us for our regular TTs...

BlackCat

welcome suthan.. you'll find many regular joe's here, myself included. you'll find yourself most at home :wink:

Thank you guys.

Sounds like i 'know' you guys for quite some time, after reading some of your posts before this little intro thread :)

Suthan

p/s- Glad to see there is at least one Apple fan over here in this thread too

From West Country,

Well its right beside the hentian kajang to be specific :)

You're from around here too?

welcome bro. you missed out the kajang tt at hj samuri's. do come for the next tt this friday

yea, i was aware of the tt at hj samuri .. was going thru the thread ...

but...

ala, guna kereta malaysia where got nice come to tt filled with bmws.. doesnt fit the mould of the group ..wait la.. let me get my own bmw oso :)

Welcome SM to the forum. Actually the TT is not for people who own BMW but also for people who want to own one. What better way to meet people who own one and to get their personal opinion about the car. I am sure you would be convince to cross over. LOL.

BTW, good luck in your paperback. Next Jeffrey Archer in the making.

jarance;407554 said:
Welcome SM to the forum. Actually the TT is not for people who own BMW but also for people who want to own one. What better way to meet people who own one and to get their personal opinion about the car. I am sure you would be convince to cross over. LOL.

BTW, good luck in your paperback. Next Jeffrey Archer in the making.

Well, after his track record, not really sure i want to be him .. just cant stand the extreme politicking that he went through with his life to get to where he is.

I am just releasing a book on educational material specific to one particular profession.

Thanks for the invite. Will keep an eye on the coming TTs ..

Suthan

p/s- I know EVERYONE who comes for the TT will profess their love to these cars.. Unless, they have driven an Enzo or other more superior model la :) .. no need to ask wan.. :wink:

SuthanM;407553 said:
yea, i was aware of the tt at hj samuri .. was going thru the thread ...

but...

ala, guna kereta malaysia where got nice come to tt filled with bmws.. doesnt fit the mould of the group ..wait la.. let me get my own bmw oso :)

Bro, you don't have to own a BMW to join the tt. Let me put it this way, we know you like the car but how much do you know about the car? maintenance? performance? safety? list of honest mechanics? where to get body kits? modifications? Everyday i learn something new (er..new to me lah!) at the tt's.

plus if you're lucky, someone may know someone who is selling a good condition BMW and you can ask any of the seniors to follow you to help inspect the car condition.

I hope to see you in the next TT. All are welcome!

Top Bottom