Angel Eyes for E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

XXX

Founding Member
Anybody interested in a group buy for e34 Angel Eyes, hopefully if can get more people price can go down to RM1350 from RM1500 .Its from one of our own club member 'Magicfox'.I think if we can get 5 he should be ok.1. XXX2.3.4.5.

Anybody interested in a group buy for e34 Angel Eyes, hopefully if can get more people price can go down to RM1350 from RM1500 .
Its from one of our own club member 'Magicfox'.
I think if we can get 5 he should be ok.

1. XXX
2.QSA808

I can get the rear crystal light also. A set, 4 pieces, is RM800.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thank you.

wow....call me for more cheaper Taiwanese made angel eyes....PM me your number...huhuuhuhhu

1. XXX
2.QSA808
3. Hammer278

Though I believe there are cheaper places out there. Where's this place which quoted 1.5k?

Hammer278;601581 said:
1. XXX
2.QSA808
3. Hammer278

Though I believe there are cheaper places out there. Where's this place which quoted 1.5k?
Woi...this thread started 6 years go larr....:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

Damn! Actually I thought this thread was great timing as I am very seriously looking for angel eyes. sigh.

1. XXX
2.QSA808
3. Hammer278
4. mizhan :wink:

Hammer278;601758 said:
Damn! Actually I thought this thread was great timing as I am very seriously looking for angel eyes. sigh.

re- activate the thread bro... get a new list going...never try.. never know...

WRC deals with Taiwanese products if not mistaken. I understand they supply AEyes for various makes of cars?

Hammer278;602059 said:
WRC deals with Taiwanese products if not mistaken. I understand they supply AEyes for various makes of cars?

Yes correcto mundo. DEPO brand. Works well. But if you are after authenticity, then angle eyes on 34 is also a no go la....

Just did some research on them, there seems to be complaints and referrals to this other place called GC Motorsport. Guess I'll check out both this weekend.

My current heads are damn weak (must change anyway) and I'm looking for AE with yellow light, not the white lights. Thanks for the assistance ssmann, will keep you updated.

Hammer278;602064 said:
Just did some research on them, there seems to be complaints and referrals to this other place called GC Motorsport. Guess I'll check out both this weekend.

My current heads are damn weak (must change anyway) and I'm looking for AE with yellow light, not the white lights. Thanks for the assistance ssmann, will keep you updated.

Hammer, I believe our models [E30,32,34s] share the same problems with weak headlights. Used to have the same probs too, went thru a lot of hassle also in the hopes of fixing it. Now that my headlamps are significantly better than the past, after forking out about RM 400 for a new pair of projectors, my next aim is to get the fogs fixed.

Good luck with your search for the AEs too bro. :top:

Wrc is very arrogant. Updated not to deal with them. Their lights do sometimes leak as water getsin. Better to get it from gc motorsport

Top Bottom