Anakin's E34 for sale..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anakin

Official Member
Dear friends...My 'ex' E34 is for sale.Since she spend most of the time with me and still bear my name on the grant, so basically mine...:eek:The specs.- She was born 1989 as a M20b20, later 05/04/2012 converted to super duper low mileage M50b25 auto by Ah Wai aka Fatty of BM World for RM10.2k..see pic
gambartelefon196-2.jpg
-Very clean engine, no leakage
gambartelefon194-2.jpg
- New paint job(bronze) by Soo Seng Car Care Batu Caves for RM5k
MyE34004.jpg
- Smoke head light & original Hella white rear light
MyE34003.jpg
- V8 front bumper
MyE34001.jpg
- M5 side skirt & door moulding- Lowered with H&R spring, absorbers Bilstien HD- M tech 2 steering small diameter- M Par 18" staggered rims + new tires
MyE34002.jpg
- Very well taken care of, never seen car wash, only wash with ONR (thanks KC!)- Price RM28,000-00Thanks for viewing, sms or pm meregardsAnakin

koh_424;769936 said:
Woo~~very nice ride!!!

Any interior photo?
Sorry, no interior picture...interior is blue, manual leather seat, if you're lucky, I might throw in 4 excellent cond black door card for spare as a good gesture, or even M5 seat!
:love:
nevets;770017 said:
Bro,gimme yr no pls. Wanna arrange for a friend of mine. Thanks.
bro,u got PM!
johnj;770045 said:
wow..awesome car for sale by an awesome owner...hehehehe
Malu la bang...abang punya E30 lagi cun..

feisaldzul;770032 said:
nice looking car bro. hope the buyer will enjoy the car as u did as well.
Thanks bro...love the e34 very much...I tried my best to revive the E34 thread that you'd started many years ago..and still relevant for many years to come..long live E34!!

For those who wonder why sell after spending so much..well, the 'new' owner suddenly changed his mind for a newer E46..tak faham betul le..

nicely done m50 conversion and with the mods, she's a stealer... good luck bro !

This one heck of an e34 and the price makes good sense for the condition. I hope it finds a loving family soon. Anakin, I wanted to ask you about the tail lights, how can one get his hands on a set like this? They look fantabulous.

deepblueE34;806828 said:
This one heck of an e34 and the price makes good sense for the condition. I hope it finds a loving family soon. Anakin, I wanted to ask you about the tail lights, how can one get his hands on a set like this? They look fantabulous.
Hi deepblue...nothing magical le...its ori Hella, both tail light and reflector..btw the car was long gone....

Top Bottom