Alpine IVA-D310 / PXA-H701 combo.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Vanquish

Club Guest
Bro ...Okay ... I read thru the post that was left behind for you on the SG forum and I fully concur with our pal there. Have a lookie at the below ... both are detailed product spec sheet from Alpine.Here is the low-down on the sweet, sweet H701 ... one of the best aftermarket processors bar the mucho expensive H901 aka F1 status. I've tried a couple of good ones from Zapco, Alto Mobile and Audio Control but the H701 is rite up there with best. It makes a perfect pair to the D310 as it enhances the overall flexibility, onboard features and expansion capability of the D310.http://iweb.alpine-usa.com/pls/admn/item_i...ain=10&p_more=yThe spec sheet is a tuner's wet dream but in reality, it's a beautiful processor that it equally at home in a true audio set up or a DTS 5.1 set-up in a car. No doubt it replicates some of the familiar features found in your current CDA-9835 or the D310 but in the H701, they are so much more easier to tune and set-up to suit your system characteristics. But to sum it all up, the onboard parametric/graphic EQ features, Time Alignment, Dolby Pro-Logic or DTS processing/encording, optical connection for enhanced signal purity plus the almost infinite expansion capability makes it a value for money buy.Assuming that you see the need for an external processor like the H701, you may get a new one for slightly less than a SGD1K but I have also seen a few lightly used units going for about SGD 600.00++ recently. However, since you are pairing it with the touch screen of the D310, you can save a fair bit by eschewing the external display and commander unit of the H701.As for the D310, you could for now go with it as a stand alone unit and see how best if performs as it is also an extension of your current HU but with complete multimedia capability + plus that gorgeous 7inch touch screen thrown in. The onboard Bass Engine processor of the D310 is not as good as the H701 but again performs effectively when placed as a stand alone unit. Plus, it is also iPod ready with the Alpine KCA-420i adaptor which is easily available from a number of dealers in SG. The below is the spec sheet for the D310 ...http://iweb.alpine-usa.com/pls/admn/item_i...ain=10&p_more=ySo ultimately, the choice and route is yours to decide ... Speak to you later in the evening then ...VaN.

Thanks for all the info, ice miester..... Now I am officially poisoned beyond cure. :ph34r:

Iceman (from bmw.sg, no offence to iceman malaysia) checked out the prices at Hong Guan, Spore. Hong Guan is selling the 310 for S$1900, all inclusive of installation and tuning.

For the 701 processor, its another S$750 more, inclusive of several hours of very detailed tuning, using a computerized RTA to get the best out of the combo.

I have the phone number with me, you want??? :nyehehe:

End of the day, I don't need all this if I am selling off my car, ain't it? You want to buy my car or not? Free Alpine 9835 for you. HAHAHAHA!

Cheh ...

Basket reversing my poison back to me, aah ? Don't want the Alpine 9835 la .... unless you don't mind taking my Eclipse 8433 for your new ride !!!!??? No money for the H701 though I'm kinda looking at an earlier H700 in the SG ICE forum. Almost similar to the H701 ... used for less than 2 years ... going for SGD 400.00!

Muaahahahahaha !!!

Cheers,

Top Bottom