advice needed please

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

badmd

Club Guest
hi every one, sincerely needing of advice here. whilst on my way to work , the coolant light indicator light up and i immediately returned home.( within 10 minutes ) the temperature was slightly above the midlevel but not reaching the red zone.immediately checked and found that there was fluid dripping down from below,.. called abm kuantan and they said it could be a crack in the expansion coolant tank or a crack in the hose or it could be the radiator ..which ever it is , i welcome the expert advise here from all the sifus regarding what to do next and what could be the estimate costs of things, ( i'm holding my breath ... insurance and road tax due next month as well ,!!!)towing the car to one local chap who deals with mercedes and bmws tomorrow ,.have no idea how he is , just getting recommendation from friends over here.:eek: thank you,

If I'm not mistaken, the expansion tank will cost you around RM360 to RM380...

expansion tank

thank you, tried filling in water in the tank and fluid is still dripping down from below, memang tank punya problem laa i think.today all the work shop close la, have to settle this by tomorrow.

Top Bottom