Advice needed for a newbie..please

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DevilishRed

Club Guest
Hello sifus/bros/dudes,I am a newbie here and newbie for bimmer as well. I don't own a bimmer but plan to have one. There is someone wanna sell up his E90 320i 2006/07 with mileage of 30k++ km for ~RM165k. It is his 2nd car...for his wife actually but i am not sure whether it is a good deal or not. And how much for a recon bimmer and how to identify one? Need some advices for a newbie here :stupid:Cheers

hello.. if you want my advice, stay away from 4 cylinders. BMW's are famous for their in-line 6.

Thanks bro mizhan..

So 320i is equipped with 4 cylinders is it? So sorry for a noob Q but really i don't have a good idea of bimmer..i am a fan of civic tho :wink: but as the offer came by then why not asking all the sifus opinion here :top:

If you just want to drive a BMW. Go ahead la. Entry level ma. After that can go for 6 cyclinders like 325i

DevilishRed;462825 said:
Thanks bro mizhan..

So 320i is equipped with 4 cylinders is it? So sorry for a noob Q but really i don't have a good idea of bimmer..i am a fan of civic tho :wink: but as the offer came by then why not asking all the sifus opinion here :top:

no problem.. yup, 320 is a four potter, but nowhere as quick as your civic!

thanks for the feedback bro etquah...

anyway..what is the different between 4 cylinders and 6 cylinders bimmer? Would it affect so much? SOme of my friends even mentioned if wanna buy a bimmer better go with 325. Can any sifus clarify on this?

Appreciate for any feedback or opinions.. :top:

mizhan;462834 said:
no problem.. yup, 320 is a four potter, but nowhere as quick as your civic!

then i would say it is not worth it then bro? better to stick with civic if 320? hmm..now it makes me to think twice :stupid:

DevilishRed;462837 said:
then i would say it is not worth it then bro? better to stick with civic if 320? hmm..now it makes me to think twice :stupid:

clever boy :top:

DevilishRed;462807 said:
Hello sifus/bros/dudes,

E90 320i 2006/07 with mileage of 30k++ km for ~RM165k.

Price ok ma.........................:rolleyes:

can consider

welcome bro.....................:wink:

Top Bottom