Adding to the number of members in BMW Club Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundman

Club Guest
Hi all Gurus and Sifu's,Just Got my 325i, Luv the sound of a 6 potter...-What do you drive: E46 325i-Male / Female : MALE-Location: PJ-Occupation: Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:So established, who wouldn't know...-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?To find out more stuff about the car-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Exclusive discounts on parts...-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?To buy a 5 series

welcome!

to get the perks, you have to join as an official member. :)
faster join!!!

Welcome to the club! Ya, faster join as official member.

u r in the rite club .................pls join us for our weekly TT at aman suria every friday after 930pm & foremost sign up as OFFICIAL MEMBER yeah cheers

1. First, download the application form at the link below:-

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12560

2. Fill in your particular as stipulated.

3. Submit your form and your hard earn money to any of the committee or send in your application by post with your cheque.

4. Wait for the approval and viola before you know it, you will be an Official Member.

btw.. welcome to the BMWCM.. Enjoy your stay here.. and do join us for regular meet which is usually held on Friday Evening.

Welcome to the club!

Have you first experience with us by joining our charity drive to Ipoh this coming 15th Dec....check out the thread "BMWCM Members and Forumers Meet up for Klang Valley, Penang and Ipoh Folks"

5 more spots left. Dont miss this chance for finding out what are some of the activities we carry out in the club! Cheers!

Welcome to the Club's forum and enjoy your ride...

BlackCat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom