Tom

Administrator
Staff member
First:
bmwadfirst.jpg
Then:
audiadthen.jpg

ada udang disebalik batu, all the words got tulang one, muhahahahahaha

Mostly a hoax or joke by some graphic artists. If you read the Audi ad, it says they won Le Mans 6 times consecutively from 2000-2006. But 2000-2006 have 7 years..........not to mention that Bentley won Le Mans in 2003, not Audi.

OSFlanker said:
Mostly a hoax or joke by some graphic artists. If you read the Audi ad, it says they won Le Mans 6 times consecutively from 2000-2006. But 2000-2006 have 7 years..........not to mention that Bentley won Le Mans in 2003, not Audi.

Wah...terror la you! ...as sharp as CSI.

Hi guys

Anyone seen the GREAT new ad of the 'BMW 3-series' evolution? Any idea where to download!!?

Cheers,
M2

We bring you this post for an Important announcement...

Goodies worth Rm80K is up for grabs and a Lucky draw prize to die for (literally if it does a Titanic) so pls do register for The Annual Dinner thats goin to happen on the 16th of September and be part of history...

The World Car of the Year and the Engine of the Year are available for sale to the public.

The Le Mans 24 Hour Winner?

Also, take note that there are 3 BMW engines in the top 8 Overall and in the Performance engine cat, they scored 2 out of the top 6!
Not bad!

Invite to all members BMW Owners to having a Chit Chat in Bejing. Agenda will be
i) meet BMW members in Beijing. ii) Gathering with BMW members in Bejing and have a nice time during snow(winter season)iii) Chit Chat in Hard Rock Cafe Beijing and many more ???/

Pls reply or PM me or e-mail me saysamjee@yahoo.com to get further detail...

Grab this opportunity,Chances never come twice...

zureen said:
Invite to all members BMW Owners to having a Chit Chat in Bejing. Agenda will be
i) meet BMW members in Beijing. ii) Gathering with BMW members in Bejing and have a nice time during snow(winter season)iii) Chit Chat in Hard Rock Cafe Beijing and many more ???/

Pls reply or PM me or e-mail me saysamjee@yahoo.com to get further detail...

Grab this opportunity,Chances never come twice...

When is the Chit Chat begins :confused:

Stay Cool :cool:

Top Bottom