Accident!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

HaqimRashid

Club Guest
Just wanna share with all fellow brothers here:I've met with an accident on the evening of June 7th at Jalan Sultan Salahuddin after picking up my son from the nursery. Thank god, All passengers escaped unharmed.Cause of Accident: Stupid Cabbie who makes a last minute sudden right junction turn from the opposite lane. My ROW.Estimated Pocket Damages: RM 9K++ (Claiming The Cabbie)Emotional Damages: Priceless..View attachment 19523

WHAT THE TOOT! I'm too angry to even curse! Did the chassis get damaged?

Hummm, according to undang undang, if you cium, you salah, regardless of the one that cause it terang terang salah.
Syukur your family is allright, nyawa also priceless.

Sorry to hear bro. Glad your family is safe.
skid marks, were your wheels completely locked?

v3nu5_xx;647615 said:
Hummm, according to undang undang, if you cium, you salah, regardless of the one that cause it terang terang salah.
Syukur your family is allright, nyawa also priceless.

no that's not really the case, that's a major misconception.. or the police officer is a lazy one... if you can prove to the police officer in charge of the investigation that you didn't cause the accident, though you were the kisser, then you'll no be held guilty.

It all lies down on burden of proof brahh.

if the distance between you and the junction is approx 30 meters or less, the fault is on the one entering main traffic.
If I am not mistakenlah

Iylia H;647663 said:
no that's not really the case, that's a major misconception.. or the police officer is a lazy one... if you can prove to the police officer in charge of the investigation that you didn't cause the accident, though you were the kisser, then you'll no be held guilty.

Yeah i know, just wanna point out that like you said, some officer are lazy to do the investigation.

Sorry to hear about the accident bro. Hope your car will be fine soon.

i feel for you bro , the emotional damage can be very deep.hope it can be restores back to its glory again soon. Pocket alsocan hurt very much :(

Condolence to u bro, but as long as everyone are safe, u're lucky bro

Glad everyone is safe.
Cabbie's these days, met a couple of near incidences myself with them. Changing lane suka hati, hogging the slow lanes like rediculously slow when the speed limit is 90 km/h, or sometimes zig zagging like mad nitwits through traffic. Is there a number we can call to report them in for reckless driving?

Glad everyone is safe. Sorry for the ride. Must be a heart ache. Damn..

deep3102;647796 said:
Glad everyone is safe.
Cabbie's these days, met a couple of near incidences myself with them. Changing lane suka hati, hogging the slow lanes like rediculously slow when the speed limit is 90 km/h, or sometimes zig zagging like mad nitwits through traffic. Is there a number we can call to report them in for reckless driving?

Deep, I thought the CVLB number to complain is pasted on the rear of each cab?

Iylia H;647663 said:

:top: ..so true bro ... happenend to me many2 years ago, when I smashed the rear of one Satria ... fought it in court but won on an out of court settlement ........, with the Satria owner paying cost!!! :):):) .....:top:

HaqimRashid;647608 said:
Just wanna share with all fellow brothers here:

I've met with an accident on the evening of June 7th at Jalan Sultan Salahuddin after picking up my son from the nursery. Thank god, All passengers escaped unharmed.

Cause of Accident: Stupid Cabbie who makes a last minute sudden right junction turn from the opposite lane. My ROW.

Estimated Pocket Damages: RM 9K++ (Claiming The Cabbie)

Emotional Damages: Priceless..

View attachment 19523

My sympathy to you Qim. I feel for you bro. Not so much the money BUT the trauma and emotional stress one has to go thru ... its just too much at times ..... be positive and count your blessing bro ,, its the next best thing to do to counter all this unfortunate incident ...:top:

Top Bottom