about myself...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

skywalk3r

Club Guest
Salam and Hi to all UDM owners,Actually I have registered with the forum since 2008, but since then I didn't have a chance to introduce myself. Anyway, I am Hafiz, 29 years old this year and father of 2 cute sons. :wink:I have been driving a UDM e46 320i 2.2L (2003 face lifted Japan Spec) non M-Sport since July 2008. Here I want to share my experience so far.I did own Satria GTI and Peugeot 406 before this. But my dream car is always a BMW. On one fine day back 2 years, I decided to get one and pray it won’t bring so much trouble later. Luckily, I got a fine recond car with 40k mileage at quite reasonable price. After all, the ride and handling is much better than my previous cars and surprisingly the maintenance is not really sky high.The reliability of M54 2.2L engine is high except couple occasion where I had to replace the alternator and later the power steering pump. The routine maintenance cost is acceptable for its class. The acceleration is quite good and nice cruising at 140km/h-160km/h. This is good enough if you are looking at our roads and highways condition.In overall, I am satisfied with my ride and no regret of buying it. For those who not sure or still judging the pros and cons buying BMW, I would say JUST GO FOR IT. It really worth every penny you spent on it.Finally, I am glad to meet all of you here and looking for to join TT session (around Shah Alam or KL) especially to meet with other e46 320i owners.See you soon!MHMK

Time to become Official Member of BMWCM bro...long awaited already...hehehe..Welcome welcome...

skywalk3r;513948 said:
Salam and Hi to all UDM owners,

Actually I have registered with the forum since 2008, but since then I didn't have a chance to introduce myself.

Anyway, I am Hafiz, 29 years old this year and father of 2 cute sons. :wink:

I have been driving a UDM e46 320i 2.2L (2003 face lifted Japan Spec) non M-Sport since July 2008. Here I want to share my experience so far.

I did own Satria GTI and Peugeot 406 before this. But my dream car is always a BMW. On one fine day back 2 years, I decided to get one and pray it won’t bring so much trouble later. Luckily, I got a fine recond car with 40k mileage at quite reasonable price. After all, the ride and handling is much better than my previous cars and surprisingly the maintenance is not really sky high.

The reliability of M54 2.2L engine is high except couple occasion where I had to replace the alternator and later the power steering pump. The routine maintenance cost is acceptable for its class. The acceleration is quite good and nice cruising at 140km/h-160km/h. This is good enough if you are looking at our roads and highways condition.

In overall, I am satisfied with my ride and no regret of buying it. For those who not sure or still judging the pros and cons buying BMW, I would say JUST GO FOR IT. It really worth every penny you spent on it.
Finally, I am glad to meet all of you here and looking for to join TT session (around Shah Alam or KL) especially to meet with other e46 320i owners.

See you soon!
MHMK

Good/Nice intro Bro........welcome to the Club

Top Bottom