A wARM Hello to BMW club MY

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenlys

Club Guest
Hi guys.. I am Steve from USJ. Been enjoying my 1st Bimmer last 2 years. Hope to know more from you guys.-What do you drive:E90- 320i, Toyota Altis 1.6E-Male / FemaleMale-Picture of you(optional):top: -Location:Subang Jaya USJ-Occupation:Exec. Director-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Google-When was it?last year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Information of the Car and mod. -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Will be organize more event for convoy.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Get a New VW MKV next year January and hopefully a e60 5 series Sport Edition for my father.:top: Thanks:rock:

welcome to the club..........................join us for tt and remember to sign up for the membership................

well well
come come
khamis khamis
Umust Umust
cum2 cum2
PullTea PullTea
orTT orTT
uner uner
sten sten?

Welcome to the club bro. Looks like more and more people from subang are here. Soon we can have subang TT. Me to frm subang USJ4.:top:

Welcome to the club dude...........And dont forget to register yourself in the club membership drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom