A newbie from Dengkil

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cosmo artemis

Club Guest
Salam and very good day to all sifus,I am a very new to this forum...but my interest to own a BMW have gone back dated in 1996 (whilst waiting for my PMR result came out, I saw a very nice looking car, which is soon I learn that it is a BMW). All this while, since I graduate and took my first job, I am driving a Proton; I think it is the time to 'upgrade' and get some satisfaction in my life.-What do you drive: Wira 1.5M-Male-Picture of you(optional): belum tangkap lagi...-Location: Dengkil-Occupation: OnG-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Uncle Goooooogle-When was it? 2-3 years back-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To get ideas on BMW stuff, the maintenance, the upgrade, the technologies, the cost...etc...-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Keep up the good work for the time being-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? An E90? Or F30? If my boss increase my salary la kan?

Welcome bro cosmo,
You will be more than satisfied upon upgrading!
Pick and choose your poison in this forum.
Ada diesel racun.
Ada racun //M
ada racun turbo.

Good luck and hope you will get your E90/F30 soon enough.

Thanks bro's! I hope I can get my first BMW real soon. E46 pun sudah ok...

As a start, which version all of you prefer, or recommend? I mean, the one which easy to maintain and will not burn your pocket so much?
I heard from friend of friend of friend of mine, owning a BMW (apart from the enjoyment factor) is a suicide? E.g. expensive sparepart, always down, or once you go to the servicecentre the bill has been pre-record of RM1,000?

I hope the sifu's could shed me some light of this matter...

Hi n salambro...it is considered suicide if u buy a badly maintained car and u go to a cut-throat workshop...join our members for TT session and browse the forum find out more....happy hunting n welcome to bmwcm forum

welcome bro..good luck for your hunting....e46 325 pun dah cukup dah....cari yang manual...power bro...:top:

cosmo artemis;749239 said:
Thanks bro's! I hope I can get my first BMW real soon. E46 pun sudah ok...

As a start, which version all of you prefer, or recommend? I mean, the one which easy to maintain and will not burn your pocket so much?
I heard from friend of friend of friend of mine, owning a BMW (apart from the enjoyment factor) is a suicide? E.g. expensive sparepart, always down, or once you go to the servicecentre the bill has been pre-record of RM1,000?

Welcome bro. Why don't go for a E36 for a start. Easy to maintain and low maintenance. Get to know the Brand better and slowly upgrade to your dreams. There are some very good E36 out there, well maintained ones. If you are lucky, you will definitely find one. So look out for it bro. :cheers:

Let me tell you this much. Once, post a particularly instrumental ridden labour room call, i was too tired to drive myself back. I got in my colleagues BMW, and let me tell you, the enjoyment you get riding in that beast gives you the motivation and strength to face any challenge.

Dive in, chief, both feet in.

Cheers.

cosmo artemis;749239 said:
Thanks bro's! I hope I can get my first BMW real soon. E46 pun sudah ok...As a start, which version all of you prefer, or recommend? I mean, the one which easy to maintain and will not burn your pocket so much?I heard from friend of friend of friend of mine, owning a BMW (apart from the enjoyment factor) is a suicide? E.g. expensive sparepart, always down, or once you go to the servicecentre the bill has been pre-record of RM1,000?

Welcome to the forum bro cosmos :4: .... not true when you go to service centre the bill will be pre-recorded at RM1K. .... Expensive Karaoke lounge maybe :4: but definitly not service centre but if there is any that do this pre-recorded thing, do highlight it to us :top: ......

Enjoy your stay while you are here and hope you will get your dream car soon .... :top:

averybody had their dreams.....hope ur dreams come true bro.....btw welcome to the forum...

Top Bottom