A GREAT 745i Turbo Build (Mat Salleh car la)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
this is superb. Love his work and dedication. I love this kind of things. Doing it slowly at my ride. Used to do it at my wira last time. DIY and u will save tons of $$$. Everything is in youtube for reference .. Salute tot his fella

Wow never knew BMW turboed their engine before. Thanks for sharing!

mizhan;804730 said:
The infamous M30 turbo.. Too bad left-hand-drive only :(

Due to the turbo being on the "passenger" (Right) side of the car which means on a RHD car where the turbo normally sits is where our Steering box would be... so no turbo for us unless we dont want the steering box hehe.

Syed

wpyan76;805271 said:
LHD is great, just a matter of practice and driving it...

It was kind of weird sitting in the driver's seat of your car. Reminds me of my student days in the States, and my MkII Golf GTi :biggrin:

mizhan;805300 said:
It was kind of weird sitting in the driver's seat of your car. Reminds me of my student days in the States, and my MkII Golf GTi :biggrin:

Don't worry bro, you being 'co driver' when we drive in Malaysia. You being giving authority when to overtake. You must trust your driver.

I am from a LHD country. Cars there are as heavily taxed as in Malaysia. So a "smart guy" took his RHD trying to sell around where i lived. It was a BMW 3.0CS, thinking he would catch the big bucks. The car would not sell. Even with a price half of the LHD cars nobody wanted it. So my advice is to stick with RHD in Malaysia as the resale value on LHD (I guess) is next to nothing.

Top Bottom