A D Committee 2006 Meetings

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrobe

Official Member
1st AD committee meeting...DAte: 15th May 2006 (Monday)Venue : Syed's Bistro (Off LDP SS3)Time: 2030 (08.30 pm...for the uninitiated!!!)The AD committee so far: 1) Puss2) Tyke 3) 2 cents 4) Aaron5) Vanilla Coke6) Yazid7) Zamtresco8) Blackrobe1) Sith (assist)2) Nikky (assist)3) 5201 (assist)4) Fabian (assist)5) Iceman (assist)6) Alvin (assist) 7) jeffreyewe (KPC) Please bring along some writing materials and dun leave your sense of humour at home! :p Kindly be there so that we can start this off with the minimum of hiccups... :p Anyone else who thinks they can or may like to contribute towards the success of this event, kindly lodge your mark in this list and be there... we'll appreciate your assistance/contribution. Ta B)

Blackrobe,

I am attending a seminar at PWTC that day la... finishes at 7ish pm.....

May not be able to make it to the meeting, so u guys go on la....

Originally posted by 5201@ May 9 2006, 06:26 PM

Blackrobe,

I am attending a seminar at PWTC that day la... finishes at 7ish pm.....

May not be able to make it to the meeting, so u guys go on la....

dun make excuses larrr.... brader. :nyehehe: dun be so STUCK UP lar!!!
5201 is a si sombong...

DAte: 15th May 2006 (Monday)
Venue : Syed's Bistro (Off LDP SS3)
Time: 2030 (08.30 pm...for the uninitiated!!!)

My dearest Ah Lian,

I am explaining that I have a paid seminar on that very same day, and that its held across town, and that I may not make it if the seminar ends later than expected.

So, its only COURTESY that i tell the AD Prezzie.... lest be called STUCK UP when i dont show up..... comprende???

Errr..... come and join the 2nd AD committee la.... or at least offer to assist la.... u with yr wit and poems will be a lively addition to the dinner event itself.... so even if u r in Spore, u can oso help out via email and event suggestion....

Calling Blackrobe.... get Ah Lian to chip in and help la.....

:nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

For the record, 5201 is amongst those that attended the most meetings in 05 IAD. :yes:

Ok , 520i .. u can bend over now ... :blush:

Yes, we could use 'effective ' people... :p U can always help with getting info n with any relevant contacts whicjh may assist... Ur more than welcome..

Blackrobe.... I like ur style. :D

Make sure that it'll be fun... :)

Originally posted by 535i@May 9 2006, 07:14 PM
For the record, 5201 is amongst those that attended the most meetings in 05 IAD. :yes:

Ok , 520i .. u can bend over now ... :blush:
yeah man!

Originally posted by mafia@May 10 2006, 11:00 AM
i wanna join can arr?? y nowan ask me eh?
wei...wanna help, volunteer. must ask you wan arr?....cheh! :hmmph:

mus ask la....me where got volunteer...:D...pemalas nvr volunteer

Originally posted by mafia@May 9 2006, 10:00 PM
i wanna join can arr?? y nowan ask me eh?

Mafia ..

Same task like last year ..
Any complain, pls channel it to mafia and lelaki-air-batu

Like I said people, all help will be welcomed.... just one tiny pain-in-the-ass condition.... if a task is taken/accepted/volunteered, then u are responsible for it till the day u meet ur maker or total completion of the event, whichever comes first.... i'm not fussy :p

Guys

Lots of work here to be done. This event has got to be better than the one last year. So please give your helping hand if you can.

5201 - If you're done with your seminar just come after. Better late than never.

God Bless to all mankind and Hot Chicks
Sith

would like to volunteer my assistance, event mgt is my bread & butter...hope my network can be contributed to a successful 2006 AD!

1st AD committee meeting...

DAte: 15th May 2006 (Monday)
Venue : Syed's Bistro (Off LDP SS3)
Time: 2030 (08.30 pm...for the uninitiated!!!)

The AD committee so far:

1) Puss
2) Tyke
3) 2 cents
4) Aaron
5) Vanilla Coke
6) Yazid
7) Zamtresco
8) Blackrobe
9) mafia
10) NKTOB

1) Sith (assist)
2) Nikky (assist)
3) 5201 (assist)
4) Fabian (assist)
5) Iceman (assist)
6) Alvin (assist)
7) jeffreyewe (KPC)

Please bring along some writing materials and dun leave your sense of humour at home!

Kindly be there so that we can start this off with the minimum of hiccups...

Anyone else who thinks they can or may like to contribute towards the success of this event, kindly lodge your mark in this list and be there... we'll appreciate your assistance/contribution. Ta

ok la....jeff for you i do la...since u beg me...muahahahaha

traffic controller and security lor.....

this time oso got car display eh?

bro tyke, gua volunteer to assist saja tapi sudah jadi COMMITTEE pulak....

thanx for the upgrade bro......! now have to search for my pen & notepad..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom