a BMW virgin

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

estacado

Club Guest
Hi there everyone,As the new year is upon me, it's also bout time for me to think about owning a car. because of budget & me having a soft spot for the models from the 80's/90's for their design....am looking forward to BMWCM to be my home in search for the right ride and a stepping stone for more things to come. Over time, would love to upgrade to a M series or a brand new car :D# -What do you drive: Mazda Familia 323 (belongs to my aunt :1: )# -Male / Female: M# -Picture of you(optional)# -Location: Shah Alam# -Occupation: Self Employed# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google# -When was it? Yesterday# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To learn more about BMW specially the E30s & E34s.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Knowledge,Knowledge, Knowledge# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? To finally own a BMW even if it's an old car from the 80's or 90's which i actually like :)CHEERS!!

Welcome bro... Happy New Year too!!

Go for E30 Cabrio or E34 325 wz vanos.. You wont go wrong!! hahaha

Welcome to the Club's forum... & good luck on your hunt...

BlackCat

THanks!!

i saw this brochure of convertible but not sure if it's a E30 but out of curiousity, is there any E30 convertible around?

geoffreylee;274957 said:
Welcome bro... Happy New Year too!!

Go for E30 Cabrio or E34 325 wz vanos.. You wont go wrong!! hahaha

thanks for the welcoming party & wishes ppl.

happy new year!!!

u r in the rite club bro............do join us for tt at aman suria & dont forget to sign up as official member yeah..............happy hunting cheers

since i'm a virgin...what's UDM stand for? it's being mentioned alot around here
from time to time i will be asking lots of car terminology which are new to me as b4 this i was ignorant bout cars :)

meanguy;274992 said:
Welcome to the club!

Good luck in your hunt for your UDM!

LOL...think i finally figured out what UDM means - Ultimate Driving Machine :D

selamat datang...

selamat tahun baru....

selamat mencari kereta....

Greetings Beemerling welcome to the club..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom