5th gear & Top Gear Video

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

willie

Club Guest
Full episode of the 5th gear and Top gear videos are available at the below link, but u are acquired to have bittorent to start ur downloading....5th gear and Top gearthe newest 5th gear episode (5/12/04, not yet available currently) will features the new Ferrari F430.....willie

Been a loyal visitor to that site ever since, almost downloaded all the available videos!!:)

im using windows media player 10... yet i cant play the video that i downloaded...wats the problem? where can i get the codec to play the video?

Perodua Kenari on TOP GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12/12/04 episodeOVERSTEER + UNDERSTEER!!!!!! :p

new series of top gear has just started, and now is the last episode for the 5th gear for the spring....

the last series of 5th gear featured E60 M5!!!!! awesome!!!!!

oh yeah the M5 was seeewwwitttt

did u guys see the Renault F1 competition where one of the top 5 finalists was a malaysian? he didnt win tho

Originally posted by willie@May 26 2005, 12:55 PM
new series of top gear has just started, and now is the last episode for the 5th gear for the spring....

the last series of 5th gear featured E60 M5!!!!! awesome!!!!!
ohh...thanks for the update.
cant wait for the e60 m5 :D

Tiff Needel drove the E60 M5 from England to the south of France and promptly drifted it with tyre smoking on a track! You guys must download to watch this episode of Fifth Gear (23 May 2005).

Originally posted by OSFlanker@May 26 2005, 10:21 PM
Tiff Needel drove the E60 M5 from England to the south of France and promptly drifted it with tyre smoking on a track! You guys must download to watch this episode of Fifth Gear (23 May 2005).
its was sssmmmoookkkiiinnn!!!

downloaded nimo codec but still cannot download top gear. why?????

the top gear always say this "Download this episode via BitTorrent ".....

Originally posted by eddiefiola@May 28 2005, 05:37 AM
downloaded nimo codec but still cannot download top gear. why?????

the top gear always say this "Download this episode via BitTorrent ".....
You need a bit torrent client program like ABC or Azureus to be able to download the full video.

http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net/
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

Nimo codec on the other hand is jst a plugin for your media player to support different video rendition.

cheers :)

How long does it take you guys to download and what is the rate? My download is at 2kb/s and it takes almost 1 day!

Originally posted by conan@May 28 2005, 12:09 PM
How long does it take you guys to download and what is the rate? My download is at 2kb/s and it takes almost 1 day!
dude, are you on dial up? :blink:
i was getting a steady 18-22kbps on my streamyx line.

If you had jst downloaded the torrent, then jst bear with it for sometime, bcos torrent files increases its download rate after sometime....very much depending on how many people seeding the file.

:)

I have downloaded a few episodes.

Now I am thinking of getting a new Dell PC with a DVD burner.If I burn the shows onto DVD would I be able to play them on my DVD at home.

Alternatively if its burned onto a CD could I also play it.

I think the episode downloaded is in DIVX format so does it need to be converted. Thanks.

Bad news, the BBC & Channel 5 have acted to stop the website from giving out downloads. So no more Top Gear & 5th Gear from now on, unless you use the alternative methods of downloads they are discussing in the forum there.

Top Bottom